Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-16-2016, 04:09 AM   #5351
Acolyte
Birdman

Hello Alex, how are you? I have a question regarding the Masters of the Universe line:
Since Stjepan Sejic (I hope I pronounced that correctly?) did such wonderful concept art for both He-Man and Skeletor I was wondering if we could see some of his drawings for Evil-Lyn as well?
Acolyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 09:23 PM   #5352
Diddy1984
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

hi alex...

When can we see more x-men premium formats?
Juggernaut, Magneto, Jubilee, Forge, Bishop, Havok, Mr.Sinister, Professor X, Gladiator, Beast, Morph, CABLE, Longshot, Kaz-ar, Omega-red etc....
Diddy1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 02:58 PM   #5353
Kovenor
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Hey Alex,

can we expect a venom/carnage print anytime soon?

thanks
Kovenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 04:11 PM   #5354
Dandoc
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Hi Alex, is there any way we can set a preference for shipping companies? It seems you guys have started using UPS for select international orders and it is causing trouble with the new tax codes. UPS are just difficult to deal with in general really. Basically, we'd all like Fed Ex to be used please.
Hi,

Do you mind me asking if you tried this and did you hear back? I'm in the UK too so thought I'd give it a go. I'm waiting on my first Sideshow order so thought I'd contact them as these tax codes now have me worried! Thanks.
Dandoc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 02:31 AM   #5355
dafadcariad
Blue Falcon

Ello Alex, are you aware if there are any other Clive Barker pieces in the works beyond Hell Priestess and does the licence go beyond Hellraiser? I'm merely asking because i'd personally love to see a Book of Blood prop replica and any information is of course very appreciated, ta.
dafadcariad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 09:56 AM   #5356
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafadcariad View Post
Ello Alex, are you aware if there are any other Clive Barker pieces in the works beyond Hell Priestess and does the licence go beyond Hellraiser? I'm merely asking because i'd personally love to see a Book of Blood prop replica and any information is of course very appreciated, ta.
I like how you think
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 04:11 AM   #5357
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

hi Alex,

do you know when the Iron Man Mark XLVI Legendary Scale Figure will get a full reveal and when the preorder will be? thanks
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 11:20 AM   #5358
PUNISH3R
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Hi Alex, I was wondering if Venom Premium Format will have a metal bar bent long his arm and in his torso (especially in his torso), in order to prevent future leaning problems. Like it has been done with Spiderman PF, and the Symbiont variant I hope.
PUNISH3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 04:31 AM   #5359
Rainy
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Hi Alex,
Since the Daredevil PF is sold out is there any plan to release a new one with a dynamic pose like Spider-man?
Rainy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 08:31 PM   #5360
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
I am not sure if you are the right person Alex but is there a new Taric code for these collectables. I just got hit with a whopping bill for 115 Euro for the Symbiot Spider-man. It appears that the new code was not used nor the points i used against the piece discounted when calculating the VAT rates. Also i had to pay cash on delivery? Totally ridiculous situation its like the guys really do not care about customers. Wrong paperwork filled out, changing distribution companies without notice and now gone from receiving a bill in the post after delivery to getting a call 20 mins to tell you to have 115 cash otherwise you are not getting your parcel. I have sent an emall to CS but you might follow up for us EU customers who seem to be treated as second class citizens by CS.
So very sorry to hear about your recent shipping situation. Unfortunately I'm not in our Customer Service devision so I'm not the best expert in regards to shipment of items, invoicing, etc. So very sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciscocisco1000 View Post
Hi Alex. With Rocket and Groot going up for pre-order next week has Sideshow considered adding Starlord and Drax to complete the Guardians of the Galaxy?
Starlord I believe is a maybe item (confirmed by Igo another thread) and Drax is not part of the picture at this time. If these next pieces do incredibly well then Drax could potentially end up in the line-up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureInvasion View Post
Any chance we'll ever see a Krypto PF (Superman's dog)?
There are so many possibilities for the future for characters representation in the PF line. I really do not know that Krypto in PF form will come to pass in the future or not though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinesorrow View Post
Hi Alex, I was wondering if there is a way to see how far along you are on a waitlisted item. There are a couple items I have waitlisted that I have to budget for that could be better spent on other items if I only knew how likely it was for my waitlisted to convert.

It is a little annoying not having a clue whether I'm next in line or 200th in line.
Unfortunately myself and the CS team do not have access to see where a person sits on a wait list, so that's just not info that could be disclosed.

If you got on a wait list for a item early on, that still hasn't shipped, then there's a good chance it could convert around the time it starts to begin shipping (or soon after).

Items that were In-Stock and then go to wait list could see some conversations in the future but it's not as great a likely hood as Pre-Order items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRodri2540 View Post
Hi Alex

Will you be previewing Thanos any time soon? Thanks
Hopefully before the end of the year or early next year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acolyte View Post
Hello Alex, how are you? I have a question regarding the Masters of the Universe line:
Since Stjepan Sejic (I hope I pronounced that correctly?) did such wonderful concept art for both He-Man and Skeletor I was wondering if we could see some of his drawings for Evil-Lyn as well?
This is a wonderful question to ask Dave Igo! I'll have to check in with him to see if Mr. Sejic had any hand in the concept phase of Evil Lyn or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diddy1984 View Post
hi alex...

When can we see more x-men premium formats?
Juggernaut, Magneto, Jubilee, Forge, Bishop, Havok, Mr.Sinister, Professor X, Gladiator, Beast, Morph, CABLE, Longshot, Kaz-ar, Omega-red etc....
There are more X-Men but they wouldn't be seen until 2017 at the very earliest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovenor View Post
Hey Alex,

can we expect a venom/carnage print anytime soon?

thanks
I don't know that a Venom or Carnage print are in the works at this time, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafadcariad View Post
I don't know of any other Clive Barker pieces in the pipeline at this time. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
hi Alex,

do you know when the Iron Man Mark XLVI Legendary Scale Figure will get a full reveal and when the preorder will be? thanks
Should be up for Pre-Order before the end of this year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUNISH3R View Post
Hi Alex, I was wondering if Venom Premium Format will have a metal bar bent long his arm and in his torso (especially in his torso), in order to prevent future leaning problems. Like it has been done with Spiderman PF, and the Symbiont variant I hope.
I don't have the final engineering breakdown of this piece yet and it will be a little while before it's known. Precautions will be made for this piece (as well as other current/future ones being made) to stability in hopes to prevent lean issues over time. Much like what was done with the Spider-Man PF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainy View Post
Hi Alex,
Since the Daredevil PF is sold out is there any plan to release a new one with a dynamic pose like Spider-man?
I really don't know if/when a future Daredevil PF would happen but since there was just a recent PF and an upcoming sixth scale version it will probably be a little while before he's revisited.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote