Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
I snout it too.

Aww c'mon man it was a good giggle.
Yeah I wrote that on the phone :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
We were getting 3-4 a year for the past two years, and I believe Jerry wanted to do 4-5 (including MM revisits), so 2016's pace is slow. I'm pretty sure the other lines and licenses have something to do with that. Qz's point about wanting to reduce the queue is probably valid too.
Too lazy to go back and count but I don't think we got 4-5 2 years ago. We definitely didn't have them ship too, so IF they were poing 4-5 a year and then only shipping 2-3 that would start a huge back log pretty fast.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 09:53 PM   #112
ZenLogikos
Black Panther
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Too lazy to go back and count but I don't think we got 4-5 2 years ago. We definitely didn't have them ship too, so IF they were poing 4-5 a year and then only shipping 2-3 that would start a huge back log pretty fast.
I never said 4-5. I said I think Jerry wanted to target that amount. I said 3-4 per. There were 7 the last two years. And there is a back log. And there would continue to be, too, but it seems (and Jerry has stated he thinks) things are speeding up at the factory level.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 10:53 PM   #113
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
I never said 4-5. I said I think Jerry wanted to target that amount. I said 3-4 per. There were 7 the last two years. And there is a back log. And there would continue to be, too, but it seems (and Jerry has stated he thinks) things are speeding up at the factory level.
Yeah I know Jerry said he wanted more before, I just don't think it'll happen :P Also that was before the ultra and 1:3 line too prob. There are 4-5 SF pieces or more every year :<
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 10:58 PM   #114
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Juri is awesome! so glad she is in the Ultra line.. I have Cammy and Vega on order and She will go well with them after their interaction in the SF V cinematic story.. Love it!
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 11:13 PM   #115
Guilty
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuz30 View Post
Juri is awesome! so glad she is in the Ultra line.. I have Cammy and Vega on order and She will go well with them after their interaction in the SF V cinematic story.. Love it!
Good point, thinking back to the story, it's cool how the line has the three grouped together.
Guilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 04:44 AM   #116
HiTMAN
The Herculoids

Looks great! Keep the teasers rolling Jerry.

BTW, any reasoning as to why you went for SSFIV over SFV? I think both look fantastic, just curious though, I figured Capcom would be pushing for the new character designs.
HiTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 06:13 AM   #117
Gyro Zeppeli
Zot

I hope the alt colors are the pink and white colors
Gyro Zeppeli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 07:45 AM   #118
I and I
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SARFARAZ View Post
Nobody is hung up dude, I was just stating that both lines are popular and some will prefer one or the other. I wasn't looking for your approval on my comment lol. I'm not asking for it to be changed, I just want a new female in mixed media lol. That's all.
You are not the only one We're going to pass this one and are hoping for a new female in the classic line
I and I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 09:06 AM   #119
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

The MM SF line is the number 1 line from PCS, it's easily the most popular.

With Nash and Ken being the last two pieces, maybe the MM line will move towards V for certain charcaters and the Ultra line for SF4.

I'd expect to see a SFV Juri soon enough in the MM line.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 09:21 AM   #120
Guilty
Kindly Asked To Leave

Well, the Ultra line has only had two completed pieces so far so I'm not sure if it's fair to compare the two in terms of popularity yet.

I think that we will hear different tunes once more pieces are fully revealed (IE: Juri, Zangief).
Guilty is offline   Reply With Quote