Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 08-03-2013, 03:28 PM   #1
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Who's neXt?! - The unstoppable Juggernaut PF by -------! Sculptures

Hi guys,

today has been a very lucky day for me since I received the Juggernaut
I am happy beyond words and thrilled beyond limits to have this sculpture of the unstoppable force of nature finally in my collection.
Let me tell you guys that this is a behemoth of a statue, big, bulky and muscular with a good weight to it and as such it is a very fitting tribute to the Exemplar of Physical Strength, the Avatar of Cyttorak!
The Juggernaut is one of the strongest characters in the MU and this sttaue shows that he means business it's time to pack your stuff and start running!

It took me a while to get this statue but now that I finally have it I know one thing for sure and that is that this bad boy is here to stay.
This is the Juggernaut ready to kick ass and -------! really managed to show us the big, mean, fighting machine which the Juggernaut is. Juggernaut is an engine of destruction, an unstoppable tower of power and the kind of behemoth who will knock you out the hard way before you even realized what hit you.
An angry Juggernaut looking for you is not what you want ever but unfortunately Charles Xavier and his X-Men somehow pissed off the big man in a royal and unforgivable way.
Disaster is coming to the X-Men's residence and the time has come to separate the men from the boys!

I have taken quite a number of pics and I will share them with you shortly.

Alright then, enough of the talking; let's walk the walk with the unstoppable force of nature!
Have fun with the pics but remember not to draw Juggy's attention to you since you really do not want Juggy to come after you after he has finished his stepbrother Charles and his pitiful students!
Be careful or you will be the next one to bite the dust!

=====================================

The Fabled Enchantment of Cyttorak:
"Whosoever touches this gem shall possess the power of the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak.
Henceforth, you who read these words shall become forevermore a human Juggernaut!
"

"C'mon, c'mon already... ya losers."

"So you call yourselves the New X-Men, do you? Well, among the lot of you -- Who will stop the Juggernaut?"

- Cain Marko a.k.a. The Juggernaut -

There are plenty of ways that you can hurt a man
And bring him to the ground
You can beat him
You can cheat him
You can treat him bad and leave him
When he`s down, yeah
But I`m ready, yes I`m ready for you
I`m standing on my own two feet
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
Repeating to the sound of the beat
Oh yeah

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone and another one gone
Another one bites the dust, yeah
Hey, I`m gonna get you too

- Queen - Another One Bites The Dust -

Background Information

Cain Marko’s mother died when he was very young, leaving him to live a life of psychological and physical torment at the hands of his abusive father, atomic researcher Doctor Kurt Marko.
Following the death of his colleague Doctor Brian Xavier, Kurt married Xavier's widow Sharon and he and Cain took up residence in the Xavier's Westchester mansion with Sharon and her young son, Charles.
Kurt seemingly preferred Charles to his own son, which consumed Cain with jealousy and he took to bullying his stepbrother.
Cain's father continued to beat him, but Cain did not suffer the abuse alone. Inexperienced at the use of his emerging mutant telepathic powers, Charles shared the pain and inadvertently learned of Cain's jealousy towards him.
This only ensured that Cain would forever hate Charles for his unwitting betrayal.

After an argument with his father, Cain accidentally caused a fire to engulf his father's home laboratory. Kurt saved Charles first, and then went back for Cain, reinforcing Cain's belief that his father loved Charles more than he.
Kurt died of smoke inhalation, but not before warning Charles to always beware of Cain.

Soon after, both Cain and Charles were drafted into military service and served in same unit. When Cain deserted under fire during a mission in Asia, Charles pursued, hoping to convince his stepbrother to return of his own accord. Charles followed Cain into a cave that housed the lost temple of Cyttorak, a powerful mystical entity.
Therein, Cain unearthed the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak and, upon touching it, was transformed by its mystical energies into a human juggernaut. A subsequent cave-in buried Cain, and Charles believed his stepbrother dead.

Cain eventually dug himself free and made his way to America where he sought to use his newfound strength to exact revenge on Charles.

Physical Attributes

Height
9'5"

Weight
1,900 lbs.

Eyes
Blue

Hair
Red

Powers and Abilities

Juggernaut is an avatar for the deity known as Cyttorak. Juggernaut gains various superhuman powers while acting as an avatar, as described below

Powers

Superhuman Strength:
The Juggernaut possesses vast superhuman strength the limits of which are unknown. He was able to go toe to toe against an enraged World War Hulk until the moment Cain was outsmarted and removed from the field of battle .

Superhuman Stamina:
The mystical energies of Cyttorak that empower his musculature generate no fatigue toxins during physical activity, granting him limitless superhuman stamina in all physical activities.

Invulnerability:
Cain is virtually impregnable to all forms of conventional physical injury regardless of magnitude or intensity. Although Cain is able to be harmed by exceedingly high levels of mental or mystical attacks, these attacks have rarely been shown to cause any permanent damage.

Regenerative Healing Factor:
Despite his extreme resistance to physical damage, Cain can be damaged by sufficiently powerful forces such as mystical forces. If damaged, Cain possesses an accelerated healing factor that enables him to nearly instantly regenerate any damaged or destroyed bodily tissues. For instance, he has been injured by Shatterstar's sword, which is forged from a mixture of extra dimensional technology and magic and healed instantly.
The demon being D'Spayre once flayed the Juggernaut down to a skeleton only after absorbing almost all of the Juggernaut's power and even then, the Juggernaut could not be stopped and was able to instantly regenerate all the damage done once he regained his full power. The only other time the Juggernaut has been physically injured is by the likes of Thor in a physical battle, and that was only after Thor used Mjolnir to negate his mystical enchantment.

Immortality:
Cain is functionally immortal. His aging process is completely halted and he is immune to the effects of all toxins, poisons and diseases. He is also sustained by the mystical energies flowing through his body and has no need to eat, drink or breathe.

Force Field:
The Juggernaut is capable of generating a personal force field around himself, extending to about 1 foot in diameter. He uses this force field to heighten his already impressive resistance to injury. In his earliest appearances, he is able to use this force generating ability to hurl people and objects near him away from him, though now it seems to function only defensively.

Rampant Charge:
Once he begins to advance in a certain direction, it is virtually impossible to halt his movement. Some obstacles such as many tons of rocks and plasma-discharge cannons have slowed his pace but can't stop him.
The only known examples of him being stopped involve physical force with mystical involvement which is Juggernaut's sole weakness.
Thor unleashing his power was able to stop him in his tracks but his powers are mystical in origin and during a battle with War (Hulk), in which the mutant Apocalypse, increased the Hulk's strength and power enormously by grafting Celestial tech to him, which again involved mysticism.

Abilities:
Juggernaut is able to summon and remove his mystic armor at will. As a result of his days in the military and his experience as a superhuman criminal and hero, the Juggernaut is a brutal hand-to-hand combatant, preferring to use street fighting and brawling techniques that allow him to make full use of his great strength.

Strength Level:
Class 100+ ; The Juggernaut possesses vast physical strength which exact limit is unknown but he is able to lift far in excess of 100 tons effortlessly. He is one of the strongest beings to ever walk the Earth.

Weakness:
Cain is susceptible to exceedingly high levels of mental and mystical attack. Both have been shown to be able to at least temporarily defeat him but neither have been shown to cause any type of permanent injury.

A Personal Tribute To The Juggernaut!

Thunder and lightning
The breaking of glass
An earthquake of violence
A hurricane which lasts

A volcano of danger
A tornado of strength
The destructive force of nature
Wreaking havoc close at hand

There is nowhere to hide
And nowhere to run
Your fate is sealed
Your doom has come…

The sound of your fear
Is like a drum beaten hard
Now that you are certain
… The Juggernaut is near!

- Force of Nature -

Rainer

Nothing can stop The Juggernaut... NOTHING!

Last edited by JadeGiant; 08-27-2013 at 04:49 PM.
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 03:35 PM   #2
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Who's neXt?! - The unstoppable Juggernaut PF

Last edited by JadeGiant; 08-27-2013 at 04:50 PM.
Old 08-03-2013, 03:38 PM   #3
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Who's neXt?! - The unstoppable Juggernaut PF

Last edited by JadeGiant; 08-27-2013 at 04:51 PM.
Old 08-03-2013, 03:47 PM   #4
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Last edited by JadeGiant; 08-27-2013 at 04:54 PM.
Old 08-03-2013, 09:29 PM   #5
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Have you posted enough pictures bro?

I like everything about this EXCEPT that bogus, bodacious description of the Juggernaut. You took it from the crappy newer encyclopedia of Marvel characters, which to me is nothing but a sham.

Go by they 1985 one please. That is a more realistic take on all Marvel related characters and their powers. Juggernaut shouldn't have a healing factor more heightened than Wolverine.

In one of the Thor issues, Thor knocked him to almost unconsciousness before his hammer returned to him. I don't want hear all this nonsense new bogus Juggernaut info. In the official handbook, which is the true handbook, he is 6'10", 900lbs.

Hulk is bigger than Juggernaut, and that's how it should be.

Damn flayed to his skeleton and still surviving? GTFOH!!! Some bs.

Sorry, just had to let that loose. Outside of the description, I love everything else.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 03:26 AM   #6
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Hi Loricstone,

thanks for checking out this thread!
Sorry for the many pics but I like this statue so much I just could not stop myself when I was taking pics. Besides that I have bought a tripod recently for my camera and I find it very interesting to experiment with it (the last couple of pics were taken with the camera attached to the tripod)

You are absolutely right that the personal background info about Juggy was taken from the official character biography from Marvel's website.
If possible I like to take the info from there since I reckon that if anybody should have their stats right about character X or Y, it should be Marvel who created these characters...
As a Juggernaut fanboy I must admit I like the extensive description of the powers and characteristics of the big man because it acknowledges the unique and incredible physique and powers of the Exemplar of Physical Strength.

According to Marvel Juggy's powers are the following:

The Juggernaut originally possessed untold mystical power which enhanced his strength to an unknown degree and made him a seemingly irresistible, unstoppable being.
Once he began to walk in a given direction, no obstacle or force on Earth was able to stop him.
Some obstacles, for example many tons of rock, or forces such as plasma-discharge cannons slowed his pace considerably, but nothing stopped him permanently from advancing.
The Juggernaut was, however, vulnerable to magical forces of sufficient strength.

Besides giving him vast superhuman strength, the mystical energy of Cyttorak gave the Juggernaut an extraordinary degree of resistance to all forms of injury. The Juggernaut could also shield himself even further from injury by mentally surrounding himself with a force field. Enveloped by this field, the Juggernaut had been seen to survive the fiery explosion of a truck transporting a huge quantity of oil without any injury whatsoever.
The Juggernaut could survive indefinitely without food, water, or oxygen thanks to his being sustained by his mystical energies alone.

In the past, the Juggernaut has temporarily possessed telepathic abilities and certain mystical powers, all of which he has since lost. Recently, however, the Juggernaut has been stripped of this mystical energy, including his personal force field.
He still possesses superhuman strength, endurance and durability due to years of absorbing the mystical energies of Cyttorak, but the current upper limit of these traits is as yet unknown.

Is this more in line with the powers and characteristics of the 1985 description you are referring to?

Rainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Have you posted enough pictures bro?

I like everything about this EXCEPT that bogus, bodacious description of the Juggernaut. You took it from the crappy newer encyclopedia of Marvel characters, which to me is nothing but a sham.

Go by they 1985 one please. That is a more realistic take on all Marvel related characters and their powers. Juggernaut shouldn't have a healing factor more heightened than Wolverine.

In one of the Thor issues, Thor knocked him to almost unconsciousness before his hammer returned to him. I don't want hear all this nonsense new bogus Juggernaut info. In the official handbook, which is the true handbook, he is 6'10", 900lbs.

Hulk is bigger than Juggernaut, and that's how it should be.

Damn flayed to his skeleton and still surviving? GTFOH!!! Some bs.

Sorry, just had to let that loose. Outside of the description, I love everything else.
Old 08-04-2013, 03:57 AM   #7
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
That's exactly what I was referring to Mr. R. I guess the 80's - 90's era of comics were my favorite era of comics.

But like I said sir...this statue is very, very nice.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 04:34 AM   #8
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Thanks Loricstone!
This statue really knocked me off my feet and I am truly happy to have it in my collection.
I hope one of the big companies (BD, Sideshow, Kotobukiya etc) will one day release a bust or FS of Cyttorak, Black Tom Cassidy, Gomurr the Ancient and J2 to complete my Juggernaut display.
Of course the next Juggernaut piece on my buy list will be the upcoming Juggernaut FS from Kotobukiya.

Oh yeah... Make Mine Juggernaut!

Rainer

Old 08-04-2013, 12:54 PM   #9
Alex655321
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Congrats Force !

That is a HUGE statue and done very well !

The great thing about comics is that things have been written so many different times in regards to powers, origins, history, etc. So with all that pic the one you like best and go with it. lol
Alex655321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 01:53 PM   #10
Big Hulk
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I really like this just wish it didn't have the yellow midsection...I never really liked the Juggernaut with a yellow midsection.
Big Hulk is offline   Reply With Quote