Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Giclees/Lithos/Prints/Posters

Old 04-22-2014, 09:51 PM   #1351
Sithlord32
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
Just got shipping info on my HCG orders, just the paper posters. No metals yet.
Adam just said the Falcons start shipping this week and are available for pick-up tomorrow and the Lee woods and mystery prints will start shipping next week!
Sithlord32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 05:58 AM   #1352
furycat
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYoungWolf View Post

where you getting those young?
r they commission?
furycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 06:44 PM   #1353
Quarthon
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Flash Gordon Variant

Picked up the variant off ebay at a steal. Can't wait to get this one signed this weekend. Should be getting the regular in a week from Mondo.

[IMG][/IMG]
Quarthon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 08:13 PM   #1354
FROBAY
Phoenix

That's a beauty, congrats! I would get mine signed if I had the chance. I'm not big on autographs on prints but I would say done tactfully this would be a must have autograph for me. I would have him put it on the left bottom corner. I had the Mondo Tron posters signed and she put her autograph in the very middle of the print and just as big as possible. Killed it for me.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 08:28 PM   #1355
TheYoungWolf
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furycat View Post
where you getting those young?
r they commission?
These are actually signed prints from George Perez's "A Lonely Place of Dying" portfolio. Altogether there were 12 plates, 9 of which were covers, 3 were illustrations done solely for the portfolio. In addition to that, a 13th was also produced by Perez and distributed exclusively through WB stores for a limited time.

I'm not entirely sure how rare(if at all) they are, I've seen a few individual ones go for varying prices. Primarily on eBay. Happened to get a great deal on these three.
TheYoungWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 08:34 PM   #1356
FROBAY
Phoenix

James Rheem Davis

Got these 2 beautiful prints from JRD.

Variant Head Cheese AP.

JRD continues to Make Movie posters that look and feel like movie posters. I'm a big fan.
Old 04-23-2014, 08:56 PM   #1357
Sithlord32
New Republic

Quote:
James Rheem Davis

Got these 2 beautiful prints from JRD.

Variant Head Cheese AP.

JRD continues to Make Movie posters that look and feel like movie posters. I'm a big fan.
Yeah buddy! Those are great!

Finally my grail arrived today......in a uline tube the edges of the thin kraft paper were all folded in and crushed and it was rolled backwards with no glassine paper!!!!!!

Luckily for me it was not damaged in any way. I did have to spend about 90 minutes just trying to unroll it from the kraft paper so I could protect it to flatten it. It had a real strong curl on it it was a b#$ch!!! So I slowly carefully inched in mm by mm into a portfolio sleeve and get it under some weights.
Picture is stock all mine had too much glare from the sleeve. Still havent found a frame for it but im on the hunt!!
Old 04-23-2014, 09:01 PM   #1358
FROBAY
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithlord32 View Post
Yeah buddy! Those are great!

Finally my grail arrived today......in a uline tube the edges of the thin kraft paper were all folded in and crushed and it was rolled backwards with no glassine paper!!!!!!

Luckily for me it was not damaged in any way. I did have to spend about 90 minutes just trying to unroll it from the kraft paper so I could protect it to flatten it. It had a real strong curl on it it was a b#$ch!!! So I slowly carefully inched in mm by mm into a portfolio sleeve and get it under some weights.
Picture is stock all mine had too much glare from the sleeve. Still havent found a frame for it but im on the hunt!!
Nice, congrats. Alot of galleries roll giclees and prints with the ink facing outwards. Not sure why but I have an idea about that.
Old 04-23-2014, 09:20 PM   #1359
Sithlord32
New Republic

Quote:
Nice, congrats. Alot of galleries roll giclees and prints with the ink facing outwards. Not sure why but I have an idea about that.
I have an idea about that too here it is
Old 04-23-2014, 09:24 PM   #1360
Quarthon

Quote:
That's a beauty, congrats! I would get mine signed if I had the chance. I'm not big on autographs on prints but I would say done tactfully this would be a must have autograph for me. I would have him put it on the left bottom corner. I had the Mondo Tron posters signed and she put her autograph in the very middle of the print and just as big as possible. Killed it for me.
Thanks! The bottom left corner is where I'm going to have him sign.
Quarthon is offline   Reply With Quote