Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 03-01-2016, 06:43 PM   #201
btraff
Doh!
Adamantium Plus Member

I wish I would have pulled the trigger on this one after finally getting to the 2013 reboot and Rise. eBay prices are kinda yucky right now (and limited) so I might show up here in the B/S/T forum soon :-)
btraff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 03:10 PM   #202
-Ace-
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessJay View Post
Gotta admit. I love my statue. I got mine at BBTS too. Couldn't pass her up at their price. I do agree with some paint issues (mainly the grime and blood), but those are hardly noticeable when standing at a normal distance. I've done a full video review here:

https://youtu.be/bFvs7Dtn9Ew
Excellent video! Couldn't agree with you more. Can you tell me what exact turntable thingy you are using? I would like to get one of those.
-Ace- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 04:43 PM   #203
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

I am ultimately glad I passed on this. I already have a PF Lara Croft and will soon have the new Gaming Heads version. On top of that, I am sure we will see a Rise of the Tomb raider statue somewhere down the line. Sideshow hasn't made a TR statue in some time so it wouldn't surprise me if Sideshow produced one sometime soon. This piece just didn't do enough for me and I still can't get past the overall skin tone. Where some statues tend to grow on you, this statue really went the other direction. I like it less and less as time goes on.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 09:37 AM   #204
qz33
Rescue

It's a bit too far from the prototype but it's hard to pinpoint exactly how the paint and casting went wrong.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 08:08 AM   #205
ukshaun
Hercules

I stumbled across one of these on ebay today. The seller wants $1175.00 for an item BBTS once had on sale for $249.00

Bar the crazy high price, the piece looks nice enough. Then i found some proto pic's along with a link to this thread (i swung-into this thread via Google). The dirt and blood on the face appear to have been factory watered down. For $249.00 i would be happy to had this piece to my collection. For $1175.00 the seller can take a run-and-jump.

/please excuse the pun's
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote