Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 01-14-2019, 01:09 PM   #41
SONICobra
Batman

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collecti...tudio-9043211/

just order from sideshow, youre going to end up paying at least three times as much for shipping if you buy from P1 direct
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 01:28 PM   #42
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collecti...tudio-9043211/

just order from sideshow, youre going to end up paying at least three times as much for shipping if you buy from P1 direct
It used to be that way but the last few months, Sideshow has been charging more and more for shipping for P1 pieces. I believe the shipping for the AK Joker from Sideshow is around $140-$150 for some people in the US, and the shipping direct from Prime 1 for that piece was like $170-$175 to the same address in the US. The kicker was ordering direct from P1 got you the Scarface P1 Store exclusive so basically just for an extra $20-$30, you got a really nice exclusive. It seems to be a case by case basis now when it comes to ordering from SS vs P1. I'm sure the shipping for P1 Doosmday from Sideshow will be a lot cheaper than ordering direct from P1, but the same can't be said for pieces like the AK Joker.
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 07:57 AM   #43
Window Shopper
Frackin!

This is a tricky one. I realllllly want it.

But at the same time, I can't help but think having the whole team in a smaller scale would be better.

But damn if this thing isn't gorgeous.
Window Shopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 11:14 PM   #44
KELPIE
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Window Shopper View Post
This is a tricky one. I realllllly want it.

But at the same time, I can't help but think having the whole team in a smaller scale would be better.

But damn if this thing isn't gorgeous.
KELPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 03:12 PM   #45
tarim69
Sailor Moon

This is grail stuff for me. The piece is fantastic.

I remember watching Battle of the Planets at 6 am before school going back to 1979.
Back before the days of DVD and Bluray I used to pick up the VHS bootlegs (along with Yamato) at comic conventions.

I cant pull the trigger on these, theyre just too big and I dont have the room for them.
As others have said, Id would prefer 1/6 pieces with small bases to be honest. Less $ and less room needed to display should they do thee whole team.
tarim69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 03:23 PM   #46
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Now that is one hell of/beautifully done statue. I have no connection to this character, but damn that is one gorgeous statue.
I truly love his reg. portrait!!
omigeo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 03:26 PM   #47
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarim69 View Post
This is grail stuff for me. The piece is fantastic.

I cant pull the trigger on these, theyre just too big and I dont have the room for them.
As others have said, Id would prefer 1/6 pieces with small bases to be honest. Less $ and less room needed to display should they do thee whole team.

I have to agree with you here, even though I have no connection to this character
omigeo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 12:22 PM   #48
Primus
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I had to order this piece! Preordered threw Sideshow, just hope they make the entire team!
Primus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 05:55 PM   #49
Wah
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus View Post
I had to order this piece! Preordered threw Sideshow, just hope they make the entire team!
i would love for them to make the whole squad, but i just dont see it happening,
Wah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 12:35 AM   #50
craigcliff1
Zot

They could make them, but this isn't 5-10-15 years ago when statues were cheap enough, so how many would buy the team. Then I use to buy any statue I liked and would have bought the complete team. Today I buy about 1 or 2 statue a year and not 10-15. If they make the others with Zoltor that could take couple of years and by then these could be $1,000. I remember when people thought $250.00 was too much for a PF.
craigcliff1 is online now   Reply With Quote