Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 11-25-2018, 08:46 AM   #21
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
Is this wishful speculation or have Prime 1 actually confirmed this ?
They confirmed it on Facebook when asked.
Augen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 09:17 AM   #22
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
If you've read any of the comic books that have her in it there's not a lot of depth to the character, IMO if she didn't have huge breasts I doubt she would be as popular as she is.

Given she's suppose to be an older version of Supergirl (from a different Earth), I have to say that Supergirl must of had one heck of a growth spurt in her early 20's
I've read them all and I disagree. She's had a mix of storylines exploring from lighter adventure to darker elements. Her life and story is one of loss, displacement, and struggle.

If anything her constant fight to prove herself is one mirrored in the real world with people constantly putting her down and mocking her body. She's a survivor, and despite a rough several years at DC I think she will make a comeback with the rest of the JSA someday.

Old 11-25-2018, 10:02 AM   #23
Xenoburger
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
If anything her constant fight to prove herself is one mirrored in the real world with people constantly putting her down and mocking her body.
Not sure if serious.

She's not a real person, nor does she look like one. She wasn't born into a sexy bathing suit that heavily reveals cleavage from her unnaturally massive breasts. She was created and drawn this way by your typical horny sexist male that believes all women should look that way.

The size of her breasts is comical and completely unnecessary, and it's not only her - most female superheros are drawn this way unfortunately. "Power Girl" just seems to take that stereotype to the extreme.

Anyway I'm not getting further into it. Not worth arguing over a character that was only made for lonely nerds to jerk off to.
Xenoburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 11:21 AM   #24
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Her tits are big but there are plenty of women who have breasts that size so I don't see anything unnatural about her body in fact you can find woman just like her all over Instagram. Powergirl is just a beautiful voluptuous woman with powers
Zombiez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 12:01 PM   #25
Gekon
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiez View Post
Her tits are big but there are plenty of women who have breasts that size so I don't see anything unnatural about her body in fact you can find woman just like her all over Instagram. Powergirl is just a beautiful voluptuous woman with powers
Yeah they exist naturally. But statistically there are also many woman with small breast. And like xenoburger said almost all women with powers in comics got big or huge breast. Few of them have them small. You can find way more women with overweight at real world and i don't know to many if any in comics. So that way power girl and others create stereotypes. It's simple: probably comic viewers are 90% men so that's why women have big tits, tight outfit etc. They bodies are similar to each other in many cases. Change the face and outfit and You got another hero. Cause that sales.
Gekon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 12:12 PM   #26
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Goodness gracious, but why all the fuss? Feminism and Social Justice Warriors trying to legislate what people (primary target: men) should or should not find attractive.

So what if I like big breasts? Who does that hurt? Why should it make women with small breasts feel insecure? Or promote unrealistic ideals of female body image? If you have small breasts and feel somehow insecure - news flash, that's your issue, not mine! I have no obligation to change my desires, than you have to modify your body.

If people want to see female superheroes with small breasts, being over weight, or any other features counter to the "mainstream" - simply go draw your own comics. Last time I looked, pencils and paper were available for everyone to buy.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 12:29 PM   #27
Gekon
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
Goodness gracious, but why all the fuss? Feminism and Social Justice Warriors trying to legislate what people (primary target: men) should or should not find attractive.

So what if I like big breasts? Who does that hurt? Why should it make women with small breasts feel insecure? Or promote unrealistic ideals of female body image? If you have small breasts and feel somehow insecure - news flash, that's your issue, not mine! I have no obligation to change my desires, than you have to modify your body.

If people want to see female superheroes with small breasts, being over weight, or any other features counter to the "mainstream" - simply go draw your own comics. Last time I looked, pencils and paper were available for everyone to buy.
Dunno who do You talking to. I said that sales and that's it. Is it unrealistic? Yes, but hey almost all of them also have superpowers. And powergirl is not my favorite cause she got to much... Power for my taste.
Gekon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 12:35 PM   #28
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gekon View Post
Dunno who do You talking to.
He's talking to himself.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 12:53 PM   #29
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

All we got is that they are making a PG and this thread is already entertaining. Cant wait for when she's shown.

Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 12:59 PM   #30
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince-Vell View Post
All we got is that they are making a PG and this thread is already entertaining. Cant wait for when she's shown.

Yep, I'll focus on the positive of my dream piece being made and not worry about folks who aren't excited like me.