Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 01-06-2019, 11:12 PM   #1
Sletrry
Kindly Asked To Leave

Maplestory M Experimental Accession

I think that it's really cool we could find out both herbalism and mining on precisely the same Maplestory M Mesos . Wonderful work.I would like to indicate some upgrades I think are required from spending quite a lot of time working on leveling up my careers here are a few ideas in my experiences up to now.

Transform potions/recipes. Any possibility of getting more critters additional? I actually love making them and that I really do sell them at my store pretty cheap for others to enjoy. But I noticed some monsters I can create, do not now exist in the sport (like Zombie Lupins and Invurate (spelling?)) .

I would love to view more Boss"Particular" ones added in like Pink Bean and a wider variety of creatures. Plus it's more fun to search monsters around my level to get the drops necessary to make the potions.

Accessory Crafting, I'm currently level 12. Why do we still need Gallant emblems? They're impossible to locate yet I still need them to earn maplestory2 items. Can we increase drop rates or eliminate the need for them all together and replace with a different jewel or plate?

Level 130 shoulders appear cool to attempt to create, yet I can't obtain the recipe? By doing some research it looks like these were only available as a mysterious recipe from the now defunct PVP. Since I managed to get to level 12 in my crafter, it could have been nice to automatically learn these recipes.

More product of games at Mmogdp!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html !
Sletrry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 02:55 AM   #2
Gothamite
Phoenix

Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote