Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Community Corner > Friends of Northstar

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 08:25 AM   #1011
malkii
It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.

Location: Somewhere you have never been, nor do you want to go...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwf6171 View Post
Aren't some of them dead???
There is no such thing in the comic world...
Old 05-06-2009, 08:26 AM   #1012
malkii

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceWing View Post
Well, since it's been raining for a week now, it's f-ed up our plan. We were doing it in the backyard of a friend, but now it's a mud pit and won't dry by then. We're going to do it in the front and parts of the house instead. It's only a 30% chance of rain on Friday, so hopefully we'll still be okay for stuff out doors.

The girl that's doing the cermony is coming in on Thrusday and wants to have some sort of bachlor party for us (she's one of our best friends) but I don't know what she has in mind.
hopefully the weather will be beautiful for your special day...
Old 05-06-2009, 08:30 AM   #1013
mwf6171
internet forum tough guy

Location: Gore/Aussie Land!!! well Kansas City, MO actually..
Quote:
Originally Posted by malkii View Post
There is no such thing in the comic world...
LOL!!! Too true!!
Old 05-06-2009, 08:30 AM   #1014
malkii

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceWing View Post
Okay, my company has been bragging that it's scores have improved and it's supposedly one of the best places for gay people to work.

Guess what Jason found on the Advocate today? Our new CEO signed the petition against gay adoption. I was so happy today because my team had a wedding shower for me, and then this is the message I get from the absolute top of the company.
That sucks that your CEO did that...

We still have a long way to get before being fully accepted. And this is one of the big issues with me... all my life i have wanted a kid, and have always thought about adoption, and still want to... I don't understand why someone would rather a kid stay in foster care or in an orphanage instead on in a home with two loving, caring parents - no matter what sex they happen to be...
Old 05-06-2009, 08:34 AM   #1015
malkii

Quote:
LOL!!! Too true!!
I am really looking forward to the New Mutants return... I just have such great memories of this team... I hadn't been reading comics long before they came on the scene... on of my favorite stories is still the issue of the X-Men(i don't remember the number) - where the X-Men come back from fighting the Brood and find the New Mutants in the Mansion - and the rumble begins...
Old 05-06-2009, 08:37 AM   #1016
mwf6171
internet forum tough guy

Quote:
I am really looking forward to the New Mutants return... I just have such great memories of this team... I hadn't been reading comics long before they came on the scene... on of my favorite stories is still the issue of the X-Men(i don't remember the number) - where the X-Men come back from fighting the Brood and find the New Mutants in the Mansion - and the rumble begins...
My brother was a HUGE New Mutants fan. I really enjoyed them too, but not as much as he did. I used to sneak in his room while he was at work and secretly read his stuff cause he never let me when he was around.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:39 AM   #1017
mwf6171
internet forum tough guy

Quote:
That sucks that your CEO did that...

We still have a long way to get before being fully accepted. And this is one of the big issues with me... all my life i have wanted a kid, and have always thought about adoption, and still want to... I don't understand why someone would rather a kid stay in foster care or in an orphanage instead on in a home with two loving, caring parents - no matter what sex they happen to be...
You know, I am straight, but I could really care less who wants to marry each other. I figure others need to experience the err....bliss and joy(wife standing over shoulder reading this) that I experience EVERY stinking day of my life..........ehm, I mean............uh............nevermind........
Old 05-06-2009, 08:39 AM   #1018
malkii

On to American Idol - Jono's favorite topic - I really hope a lot of people voted for Kris last night... it wasn't his greatest moment in the show... I think he might be in trouble tonight...

I was at the Brave's Game and didn't get home in time to watch and vote - first time i haven't voted for Kris...

I don't think it was really fair this late in the competition to have a genre that is so geared toward two of the contestants and not the other 2... Rock is perfect for Adam and Allison, but not at all for Kris or Danny (and I don't even like Danny) - I really think at this point in the competition they should just let the contestants pick their own songs and styles to really show what type of album they are going to make...

I just felt like Kris and Danny got a bad break last night with the Rock night... but maybe I just feel like that because Kris didn't do so good... if he had been better made I wouldn't be thinking this way... who knows...
Old 05-06-2009, 08:40 AM   #1019
malkii

Quote:
You know, I am straight, but I could really care less who wants to marry each other. I figure others need to experience the err....bliss and joy(wife standing over shoulder reading this) that I experience EVERY stinking day of my life..........ehm, I mean............uh............nevermind........
LMAO
Old 05-06-2009, 08:52 AM   #1020
mwf6171
internet forum tough guy

You know, I just realised that the term "straight" insinuates that gays are what, twisted?? bent?? I think I find this term offensive and I apologize for using it......
Closed Thread