Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 02-11-2017, 06:05 PM   #5671
JackBurtonUSA
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovenor View Post
Hey Alex,

for the upcoming Alex Ross prints, since they are being promoted as a set, can we expect the same Edition size number for both?
thanks!
Hey Alex
And to add on to this question...Will there be more characters offered in this format by Alex Ross or is this strictly a Superman and Cap deal only?
Fwiw if more characters are going to be offered I would be more inclined to pick up the Superman print in the hopes of picking up a few more in the future...Cough.. Batman and WW...Cough ..
JackBurtonUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 10:51 PM   #5672
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Hey Alex

It's clear fans really like and want Sideshow PF statues of their favorite Star Wars characters. But it seems like whether or not Sideshow can get to those various characters is sadly still a random toss up every year.

So then why doesn't Sideshow release more PF's per year to get the new character's from the newer movies out of the way so we can finally get to the older stuff fans have been asking for for years? Is it Disney limiting too many characters from being made in a year? Is it Sideshow limiting themselves from creating so many per year? Is there some form of negotiation between Disney and SS on who wants what character made, how many characters per year to be made, and/or what characters should not be made? Or Does Disney dictate and Sideshow simply follows orders?

Thanks much!
DiscoCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 01:07 AM   #5673
savage.CAP
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Hi Alex,

Any chance there is an expected reveal date for thanks?
savage.CAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 05:26 PM   #5674
gokuvegeta
Kindly Asked To Leave

Hi Alex, can you advise what the next marvel movie statue will be?

thanks,
gokuvegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 08:24 AM   #5675
MK Ultra
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Alex, been calling Sideshow for the past three days and nobody answers the phones. Tried all numbers/extensions and nobody answers?
MK Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 08:40 PM   #5676
aslan_gfx
Birdman

Hi Alex, is there a new Iron Man LiSB in the works?
aslan_gfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 12:23 AM   #5677
jokecool
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hi Alex,

In every forum there are lots of recommendations to care of the statues (i.e. direct sunlight, room temperature, air flow). I've always wondered if Sideshow has any "official" guidelines for taking care of a statue, if so can you share it with us?
jokecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 01:32 AM   #5678
kingdavidf
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

HI Alex, i recently found out that you cant use more than one of those 20$ codes you receive with shipments more than once within the same "time frame". i recently had two shipments delivered and each of them came with a code, i tried to use one after using the other and i was told i couldn't..Not cool yo, not cool
kingdavidf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 07:35 PM   #5679
Kovenor
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Hey Alex, do you know when the Prime 1 Venom will be up for PO?
thanks!
Kovenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 12:09 PM   #5680
FJC
Midnighter

Hi Alex, is there a chance that we'll see a classic George Perez styled Deathstroke as a variant PF? The modern looking DS PF going up for PO soon looks good but I was truly hoping for a classic styled DS PF based off George Perez's art. I'm sure there are a lot of classic DS fans that would love to own a classic PF. SSC did it for Sabretooth so I'm hoping beyond hope that the same can be done for DS.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote