Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 11-03-2019, 04:20 PM   #4041
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher2000 View Post
See post 4026
Did they do that as a surprise or he asked them to do that? Either way it's freaking awesome.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 04:58 PM   #4042
punisher2000
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

I think it was/is a surprise.
punisher2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 05:20 PM   #4043
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Hi Punisher,

Thank you for your kind words; appreciated!
You are absolutely right: Mr Harbottle and his crew absolutely rock and I think they must be one of the the coolest and kindest people in this business!
They are awesome and I am incredibly happy that the crew took their time to sign my base.
It was a big surprise and you can imagine how honoured and happy I am with this cool, great and above all, kind gesture.

The signatures do not make my Juggernaut Maquette more special than any other, but they do show that Sideshow has a heart (thank you for letting me borrow this phrase Ms Potts! ) and genuinely cares for us fans and collectors!

Two big thumbs up for Sideshow: thank you for being so amazing guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher2000 View Post
THE SIDESHOW CREW AND MR. HARBOTTLE ARE SO AWESOME TO SIGN THE BASE FOR THE BIGGEST JUGGERNAUT FAN IN THE WORLD => RAINER!!!

I am so happy for you Rainer... my collection friend!
YOU REALLY DESERVE THIS SURPRISE!!

===>>> Thanks to Sideshow and the crew ... you did this extra for RAINER. That is showing real passion for this hobby, people and fans. Good job Sideshow!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
Did they do that as a surprise or he asked them to do that? Either way it's freaking awesome.
Nothing can stop The Juggernaut and with this Maquette Sideshow has proven that nothing can stop them either from raising the bar time after time and provide us fans and collectors with astonishing pieces.
We have a great hobby and that is for a large part thanks to companies like Sideshow who never fail to provide us with beautiful statues of our beloved characters!

Excelsior!

Rainer
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 05:22 PM   #4044
Cygor
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Anyone knows how much the shipping to europe was? trying to gauge the cost for Gladiator Hulk since they both come in two boxes and seem to be same/similar size
Cygor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 05:50 PM   #4045
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Hi Cygor,
I must admit that I am unsure what the exact dimension and weight of the boxes for Gladiator Hulk is and as such I am not sure if the shipping costs will be more or less the same or not.
I can tell you however that the shipping costs to Europe (The Netherlands) for the Juggernaut Maquette were USD 240.00.
Do not forget to take the import duties into account which you will have to pay as well.

If Gladiator Hulk is as awesome as this Juggernaut Maquette, you are in for a big and pleasant surprise... have fun and enjoy!

Rainer
Old 11-03-2019, 05:51 PM   #4046
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Hi Cygor,
I must admit that I am unsure what the exact dimension and weight of the boxes for Gladiator Hulk is and as such I am not sure if the shipping costs will be more or less the same or not.
I can tell you however that the shipping costs to Europe (The Netherlands) for the Juggernaut Maquette were USD 240.00.
Do not forget to take the import duties into account which you will have to pay as well.

If Gladiator Hulk is as awesome as this Juggernaut Maquette, you are in for a big and pleasant surprise... have fun and enjoy!

Rainer
Old 11-03-2019, 06:05 PM   #4047
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

You're the man brother! I may not be as vocal about it but I love the Juggernaut as much as you do so I can literally feel your excitement. Back in the old days of the Bowen forum I started a big Juggernaut campaign.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force of Nature View Post
Hi Punisher,

Thank you for your kind words; appreciated!
You are absolutely right: Mr Harbottle and his crew absolutely rock and I think they must be one of the the coolest and kindest people in this business!
They are awesome and I am incredibly happy that the crew took their time to sign my base.
It was a big surprise and you can imagine how honoured and happy I am with this cool, great and above all, kind gesture.

The signatures do not make my Juggernaut Maquette more special than any other, but they do show that Sideshow has a heart (thank you for letting me borrow this phrase Ms Potts! ) and genuinely cares for us fans and collectors!

Two big thumbs up for Sideshow: thank you for being so amazing guys!

Nothing can stop The Juggernaut and with this Maquette Sideshow has proven that nothing can stop them either from raising the bar time after time and provide us fans and collectors with astonishing pieces.
We have a great hobby and that is for a large part thanks to companies like Sideshow who never fail to provide us with beautiful statues of our beloved characters!

Excelsior!

Rainer
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 06:14 PM   #4048
chronos1919
Nightwing

Congrats, Rainer!

That's a really nice surprise from the SS team. Sometimes people seem to think of SS as a faceless corporate machine out for money and don't think about the talented, hard working people there that share in our enthusiasm for these pieces.
chronos1919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 06:14 PM   #4049
chronos1919
Nightwing

Darned duplicate post!
chronos1919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 06:45 PM   #4050
Divo
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronos1919 View Post
Darned duplicate post!
Yeah, but it is worth repeating.
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote