Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comic Book Art/Commissions/Sketches

Old 07-11-2011, 05:36 PM   #1
Underdog07
Hercules

Ode to Pat Broderick or Why won't you respond to my emails anymore

Pat Broderick, oh Pat Broderick, why won't you respond to my emails. How is it oh Pat Broderick that I have offended you? Was it by paying you promptly with money? Was it by politeness in emails? Why oh why won't you answer me Pat Broderick.

Okay - just emailed him again and figured some of you might get a kick out of this:

Pat - please email me regarding shipping the catwoman commission.

Thanks.

Bill

July 11 2011
Pat - please email me regarding shipping the catwoman commission.

Thanks.

Bill

January 31 2011
Pat - I really hope everything is okay with you as I have not received a response to almost 20 emails. Please email back and let me know that you are able to ship the Catwoman piece to me at the below address.

Thanks.

Bill

January 21 2011

Pat - I hope your holidays were enjoyable and that the new year is treating you well. Would you please ship out the catwoman piece that you did for me last year.

Thanks.

Bill

November 16, 2010

Pat - please let me know that everything is okay and whether you can send out the catwoman commission when you have an opportunty.

Thanks.

Bill

October 12, 2010

Pat - I wanted to follow-up on my earlier emails to make sure that everything was okay and to also discuss having the Catwoman piece you did for me for pick up in Boston shipped to me.

Please let me know how to arrange that as I would like to finally add the piece to my collection.

Regards,

Bill

July 21 2010

Pat - sorry to have missed you at the Boston show, I heard you had to cancel at the least minute. It was a very good show -- packed with people while hundreds waited in line to get in.

Unless you are planning on attending another east coast show in the near future, would you be able to ship the Catwoman piece to me?

Hope all is well.

Bill

January 23 2011

novabright@aol.com

January 23 2010

Pat - I have been travelling for work, but wanted to follow-up on my question below so that I can make sure to get payment to you.

Thanks.

Bill

January 12 2010

Pat - sorry to bother you with this. On Paypal when I enter the address w/o the .com it comes back as an invalid address. The earlier payment, with the .com, went to a Nova Bright Graphics Inc. Please confirm that is not you and I will seek a refund from them.

Bill

January 12 2010

William
its novabright@aol I hope you like it. the costume would have been difficult if not for your gallery.
Pat

January 12 2010
Pat - thanks. Can't wait to check it out when I am by a computer. It was 300 with 100 paid but you were checking on account as I sent it to novabright@aol.cominstead of novabright@aol

Bill

January 12 2010

Hi here's your catwoman I hope it works for you. I was only able to find this e-mail i must have deleted the rest. please if you would refresh me about our deal.
how do you want to handle the payment? and what has been put down?
Pat
Underdog07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:42 PM   #2
carlito1978
Hellfire Club

the worst is when the artist and rep stops responding to emails. what happened to common courtesy? i'm going through the same thing with another artist right now.
carlito1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:51 PM   #3
statman
Baron Zemo

Wow... that is just ridiculous Bill. Having to wait 7 months for him to ship an already complete piece is terrible!

Have you, by any chance tried to get to him via a different email address? By that, I mean SENDING from a different addy. Maybe you are currently in his spam filter... I doubt that's the case, but it's worth a shot.
statman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:55 PM   #4
El Pulento
The InJustice League

Man this sucks.. 7 months is to much.... I hope nothing has happened to him?.. has anybody else been in contact with him?
El Pulento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:56 PM   #5
Underdog07
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman View Post
Wow... that is just ridiculous Bill. Having to wait 7 months for him to ship an already complete piece is terrible!

Have you, by any chance tried to get to him via a different email address? By that, I mean SENDING from a different addy. Maybe you are currently in his spam filter... I doubt that's the case, but it's worth a shot.
Typo -- its been done since January 2010!!

Yes, I emailed him AOL account to AOL account and was able to confirm that he (or someone accessing that account) received and opened the email
Old 07-11-2011, 05:58 PM   #6
joefixit2
Baron Zemo

that's just sad. It's done and he won't ship it. Is he appearing at any shows coming up? The SF group is far reaching.
joefixit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:59 PM   #7
Underdog07
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefixit2 View Post
that's just sad. It's done and he won't ship it. Is he appearing at any shows coming up? The SF group is far reaching.
I have never seen him on a guest list other than the one Boston con
Old 07-11-2011, 06:00 PM   #8
galactus
Cosmic Art Collector
Adamantium Plus Member

I ignore you emails too, so I sorta see where he's coming from
galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:01 PM   #9
MONSTER
Modzilla
Super Moderator

Hey can you give me Pat's e-mail? I'd love to set up a commission with him.
MONSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:03 PM   #10
risingstar
Jedi Order

Maybe not responding to your e-mail is his way of saying that he intends to put the commission up for sale on eBay and that once he receives payment for the piece, he'll pay you back.
risingstar is offline   Reply With Quote