Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 04-05-2024, 02:00 AM   #101
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Igo said during the interview that they are still tweaking her (Sorceress)
I'll be more than thrilled to be made wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidgadium View Post
Yup, hard to tell what exactly but I think the body may be off. The PCS filmation version from a few years back was very curvey.
Yeah the waist to hip ratio is not that great and then there's where the face seems to be headed...

C'mon Tweeterhead make me eat all this...
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 02:34 AM   #102
solidgadium
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Teela was perfection…the Sorceress should be a no-brainer. I’m sure Igo is listening.
solidgadium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 06:43 AM   #103
Graven
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

What bothers me the most, her wings appear to be placed behind her arms because they can be seen above them. But they should actually be attached under the arms, like a kind of wingsuit cape. Most pictures and statues I've seen do it better. I would prefer a little more dynamic armpose as well... Her left arm without the staff could be a bit lower... the iron studios 1/10 was pretty good, just the wrong scale

Edit: quick edit so it's easier visually to explain

Graven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 12:27 PM   #104
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

On another note MAA is looking like a bad-ass, I'm liking the Captain Price facial hair.
majestic1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 11:49 PM   #105
qz33
Doctor Doom

Seems they made some progress with Sorceress's arms from earlier. Don't know if I like Sorceress better with or without the front dress sash.

That sketch of Man-At-arms looks way better than the render shown earlier too. If Man-At-Arms sculpt looks like the new sketch I'd say go forward with him 1st and work on Sorceress more.

Look I hope everyone at Tweeterhead does not think we comment just to be critical. Tweeterhead is going to try to sell this stuff to us and then blame collectors if things don't sell.
No artistic critiques here just stating what we like and don't, what we think will spend money on and what we won't. Everyone's rooting for the success of this line not against it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post

I think the arm wing suggestion is a capitol improvement. C'mon guys Sorceress HAS to be curvy AF !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graven View Post
What bothers me the most, her wings appear to be placed behind her arms because they can be seen above them. But they should actually be attached under the arms, like a kind of wingsuit cape. Most pictures and statues I've seen do it better. I would prefer a little more dynamic armpose as well... Her left arm without the staff could be a bit lower... the iron studios 1/10 was pretty good, just the wrong scale

Edit: quick edit so it's easier visually to explain

qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 05:08 PM   #106
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Love the base not being a skull!
Also - great retool on the wings. The addition of the white is also an upgrade.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote