Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-25-2023, 10:19 PM   #811
Blade3327
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
Great pics JD. Looks like a winner.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-ann...quirements.%22

You will be okay with last year, but this year they are going to be enforcing the ebay and etsies of the world. If I know I'm going to make a big profit on something, I only accept cash or f&f with paypal.
Good news as I sold quite a bit of stuff last year the usual way.

Still frustrated they're pushing this, though -- and part of the "American Rescue Plan," no less. How exactly does preying on families making a measley $600 at a garage sale help anything but their bottom line?
Blade3327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 10:33 PM   #812
Jungle Demon
Hydra

I’m selling used stuff locally only (for cash). This is not an American Rescue Plan. It’s a war against working class people
Jungle Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 11:06 PM   #813
chavez553
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

It’s always been this way. Got us fighting each other over race when it always been about the rich and the poor. This racial crap they suddenly came out with a few years ago was invented, not totally but they took a small minority and made them the majority. Take the most obscure things and make it the mainstream. Force it down people’s throats. Get everyone fighting each other and then rob them blind.

Divide and conquer.

US government is into this thing I like to call controlled chaos. It’s were they allow messed up stuff to happen (chaos) and then control it and profit off it.

Like allowing drugs into our country, another form of chaos and then arresting people and confiscating the drugs and all their assets. They could very well stop the flow but we all know they allow it flow into this country.

There are many other examples of this. Don’t get me started in the CIA…
chavez553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 11:28 PM   #814
Jungle Demon
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavez553 View Post
It?s always been this way. Got us fighting each other over race when it always been about the rich and the poor. This racial crap they suddenly came out with a few years ago was invented, not totally but they took a small minority and made them the majority. Take the most obscure things and make it the mainstream. Force it down people?s throats. Get everyone fighting each other and then rob them blind.

Divide and conquer.

US government is into this thing I like to call controlled chaos. It?s were they allow messed up stuff to happen (chaos) and then control it and profit off it.

Like allowing drugs into our country, another form of chaos and then arresting people and confiscating the drugs and all their assets. They could very well stop the flow but we all know they allow it flow into this country.

There are many other examples of this. Don?t get me started in the CIA?
Jungle Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 02:08 AM   #815
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3327 View Post
Good news as I sold quite a bit of stuff last year the usual way.

Still frustrated they're pushing this, though -- and part of the "American Rescue Plan," no less. How exactly does preying on families making a measley $600 at a garage sale help anything but their bottom line?
Without getting into politics too much, of course these politicians are always coming after the middle class with stupid laws like this. $20k to $600, really? That never seems to stop and both sides will gladly look you in the eyes and lie to you about it. I will continue to sneak around these things the best I can.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 02:10 AM   #816
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
It?s always been this way. Got us fighting each other over race when it always been about the rich and the poor. This racial crap they suddenly came out with a few years ago was invented, not totally but they took a small minority and made them the majority. Take the most obscure things and make it the mainstream. Force it down people?s throats. Get everyone fighting each other and then rob them blind.

Divide and conquer.

US government is into this thing I like to call controlled chaos. It?s were they allow messed up stuff to happen (chaos) and then control it and profit off it.

It's completely bonkers to me that none of these "leaders" wants to do anything about the Fentanyl crisis. Alright, I will stop
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 02:22 AM   #817
Dundee
Hydra

Quote:

Divide and conquer.

We are not much better, about a decade behind you guys. Though I'm glad to see some people on this forum can see right through the BS going on. Good on you got calling it out.
Dundee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 06:23 PM   #818
Python
Omega Red

Mine is tracking to arrive tomorrow.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 07:02 PM   #819
Freakyguy666
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundee View Post
The 1/4 looks decent from a distance but I wouldn't view it up close. Esp the portraits and gauntlet details, looks rough.
Agree…1/4+ victim action diorama is set up on my shelf where the “movement” becomes the focus & dynamics of the pose may be appreciated…whereas my 1/3 is on my lower counter where it’s accessible for scrutiny of the details—precisely how these pieces were intended for display…
Freakyguy666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 07:08 PM   #820
Python
Omega Red

?237.48 ($284) Import duty.... Ouch!
Python is offline   Reply With Quote