Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 12-30-2016, 12:28 PM   #5551
melkor23
The Spirit

Just got the Skeletor Exclusive statue. He's amazing! Any news about the fourth Masters of the Universe statue, Alex? I wish you a happy new year or as we say in Bavaria "Guten Rutsch!"!

Last edited by melkor23; 12-30-2016 at 12:29 PM. Reason: typo
melkor23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 10:29 PM   #5552
101son
Justice League

LE VS TBD

HI ALEX

can you explain the difference when sideshow puts a piece up for preorder under the ES size of TBD vs limited Edition ?
this will really help my decision making moving forward for future peices
Thanks
101son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 02:09 AM   #5553
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Hi Alex,

I just received Skeletor a few days ago. Its an excellent piece. But what happened with the transparency on the description page and letting us know what materials are being used on what parts of the statue for our product that we're purchasing? I understand certain area's on the piece, does make a lot of sense using pvc. And I can live with it, as it is mixed media, to the right combination of polystone sculpt, which I admire.
What I don't like is, Sideshow surprising us, not being transparent and upfront when I expect certain area's, like the head sculpt being one of them, to be fully polystone; Which only the portrait underneath the hood is polystone (Im assuming), and the hood surrounding it, being pvc.

Nowadays Im voting with my wallet. And the thought crossed my mind to return it. I don't like the deceitfulness, and unethical business practice that your company seem to think theyre getting away with. Our voices spread quickly through social media. And many have been cutting down our orders from 10 pieces a year to 1-3 a year with the rising costs, and the corners being cut on cheaper material, so your company can make a few extra bucks. It isn't right. These are supposed premium collectibles, with a premium price tag. I expect premium quality with these rising costs. If sideshow cant provide premium quality, then they should remove any label stating "premium" on the entire sideshow website. As of this moment, I only have one more PO left from sideshow. And I think Im done. Some honesty from your company would go a long way in keeping us loyal customers.

Just wanted to express my discontent. And it isn't directed at you Alex.
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 04:18 AM   #5554
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Hi Alex,

If Im going to purchase Evil Lyn next, can you please disclose here what is all pvc on her? Is her headsculpt full polystone, or parts of it pvc? Or all of it?? Is her hands made of pvc, like Skeletors? Armor breastplate, gauntlets, waist plate, helmet? Etc...
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 05:21 PM   #5555
Mister S.
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hello Alex,

Happy New Year!
Is there any chance this year we will hear news about The Riddler PF or Flash PF?
Mister S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 06:53 PM   #5556
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Hi Alex, Happy New Year! Absolutely loving the new She-ra statue! Any chance a Teela statue is coming soon?? Had my hopes set that Teela was the next in the line to display with the MOTU Art Print.
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 11:43 PM   #5557
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Hey Alex, what's up with the change in framing for the backs of the Star Wars prints? Is this the new norm? Thanks for your time.
testsubject25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 06:44 AM   #5558
Darkheir
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hey Alex, Happy New Year!

Is there a new Kier PF in the works - and if so, when can we expect to see something?

Many thanks for your time.
Darkheir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 02:34 AM   #5559
bullethole
The Avengers

Hi Alex, I'm super excited about Deathstroke. Will he be up for pre order soon? Thanks
bullethole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 10:17 AM   #5560
dannygarrett09
Birdman

Hi Alex will do be any chance of doing a 1:1 scale bust of batman from rebirth or the new 52 also a 1:1 scale bust of the joker again many thanks
dannygarrett09 is offline   Reply With Quote