Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 11-13-2018, 02:22 PM   #1081
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vKevinnn View Post
I need to see the dark knight returns superman but its probably already too late to get the sculpted hush superman if I end of preferring that one.
As it stands right now I'm considering cancelling my Superman sculpted PO because 1) I really like the DKR Superman, 2) If I get that one I will definitely want to get the DKR Armored Batman to go along with it, and 3) The Hush & DKR Superman just look too similar to me to feel compelled to have both; they're essentially the same costumes. (And yes....I know there are differences.) I MIGHT get the Hush Superman Black Costume variant though, if it ends up happening. I feel like that's something they can just come back and say "Oh we decided not to do that" and it won't end up being a big deal. All it is at this point is a Facebook post a long time back.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 04:59 PM   #1082
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
As it stands right now I'm considering cancelling my Superman sculpted PO because 1) I really like the DKR Superman, 2) If I get that one I will definitely want to get the DKR Armored Batman to go along with it, and 3) The Hush & DKR Superman just look too similar to me to feel compelled to have both; they're essentially the same costumes. (And yes....I know there are differences.) I MIGHT get the Hush Superman Black Costume variant though, if it ends up happening. I feel like that's something they can just come back and say "Oh we decided not to do that" and it won't end up being a big deal. All it is at this point is a Facebook post a long time back.
Go ahead and cancel and my WL might convert
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 09:39 PM   #1083
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
I canceled my waitlist for Hush Supes and Bats as soon as I saw TDK3 ones. I really like the look of the older and more battle hardened heroes. Hush Huntress and Ivy will be mine though.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 10:34 PM   #1084
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
I canceled my waitlist for Hush Supes and Bats as soon as I saw TDK3 ones. I really like the look of the older and more battle hardened heroes. Hush Huntress and Ivy will be mine though.
Yeah I feel the same way, just replace Huntress and Ivy with Batman and Catwokan for me lol. I still want the Batman; he’s just my favorite character. And I’ve always wanted a Catwoman.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 01:55 AM   #1085
Comic69
Frackin!

I have Ivy and Huntress (sculpt) on PO and I also prefer the really cool DKR Superman (looks like Morrissey ;-)).
I am also waiting for Hush Catwoman :-) (but I have Arkham Cat on PO too... I have to consider if I will take both or only one of them...).

I want to like Hush Batman and Superman, but overall, both statues have an inflated muscle overkill imho. They are more Hulk than Batman or Superman.
Okay, some might say, that's Jim Lee's artwork, but I think it's different... the statues muscles looking some kind of pumped up to me...
Comic69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 05:12 AM   #1086
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comic69 View Post
I also prefer the really cool DKR Superman (looks like Morrissey ;-)).
Lol. Have him have his shirt untuck for full effect.
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 08:25 AM   #1087
BurningRage
Inhumans

Ivy wait list finally converted.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 10:36 AM   #1088
letsroy
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I personally don't like what that superman represents, a guy without hope who works for the government as a supersoldier. This version of superman makes no sense to me. I am not a huge fan of supes but I think superman represents the opposite.

I like the statue but this supes doesn't deserve a place in my little room. Hush supes is on pre order, the best looking clark I've ever seen. (I like the bulky design btw)
letsroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 10:42 AM   #1089
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Yeah I feel the same way, just replace Huntress and Ivy with Batman and Catwokan for me lol. I still want the Batman; he’s just my favorite character. And I’ve always wanted a Catwoman.
I plan to get Catwoman as well as long as the design is good. Then all I need is a 1/3 comics WW, Starfire, and Batgirl. I'd settle for 1/4 Injustice WW and Starfire though.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 01:47 PM   #1090
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Ivy wait list finally converted.
Congrats. When did you jump on it?
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote