Sentinel #3

Standalone version as well
dmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 03:02 PM   #632
joelyface
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmk View Post
I do like this solo sentinel, it's the best out of the 3 imo. Only odd thing is the ice is still there from iceman ..
joelyface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 04:13 PM   #633
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Oh yeah. Best solo sentinel hands down.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 05:14 PM   #634
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
Archangel is up for PO. $190.99. Kind of a weird price. Usually they are $149.99, or $189.99. Why the extra $1? lol. Archangel looks cool, but for the price would be nice for him to be a "deluxe" version with an extra masked head or something. Or maybe wing switch outs to regular wings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
He's the same price as Psylocke, Iceman, and Storm.
Yup, Archangel is priced at $169.99.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 07:52 AM   #635
DLMEsquire44
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogtown View Post
*sigh*

Is it wishful thinking hoping someone commit to a serious Deadpool piece instead the ever constant ZOMG LOL Deadpool?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
I think those days are long gone, would be nice for someone to do something similar to one of the bowen deadpools in 1/4 scale
Totally Agree! I get so tired of the Constant depiction of Silly Deadpool. For ONCE can we have a piece that matches the tone of the other characters???

That Silly Deadpool is a Hard Pass for me!
DLMEsquire44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 08:16 AM   #636
DLMEsquire44
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
That Storm is absolutely atrocious.
I think I Love this as a Dio too much to pass it up! I think Juggernaut & Magneto look Amazing! But Storm's face looks Terrible (should be prettier!) and her skin looks too dark. Also, Why does everyone seen to Insist upon making her costume White??? It should be Gun Metal Gray with Red X Insignia!

Also, NOT including Colossus in the Dio is INEXCUSABLE!
And I Really Wish Archangel had a swap out head with his Cowl on!!!!
DLMEsquire44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 11:24 AM   #637
Storm Lover
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLMEsquire44 View Post
I think I Love this as a Dio too much to pass it up! I think Juggernaut & Magneto look Amazing! But Storm's face looks Terrible (should be prettier!) and her skin looks too dark. Also, Why does everyone seen to Insist upon making her costume White??? It should be Gun Metal Gray with Red X Insignia!

I totally agree. Storm's face, skin color and hairline needs work; however, I do like the white costume.
Storm Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 04:58 PM   #638
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

Quote:

Most of us have pretty much accepted that this is cashing in on the animated series’ nostalgia factor rather than the comics. Which I have zero issues with, as it’s that series which got me reading the comics in the first place.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 08:45 AM   #639
Infinite GLORY
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Storm in the white costume is considered the "iconic" most relatable costume. While I understand how long X-men have been around and how popular they have been among comic readers, it wasn't until the 90's with the animated cartoon that many many fans came on board. Thus that's why you see so many costumes of the 90's X-Men. I mean you can argue that if you want, but really if you look at the facts, that's why companies stick to these costumes, because they know they will sell better.

Not saying its fair, and obviously I wish companies would be willing to take more "risk" in order to satisfy more diverse fans with costumes they want. Plus I mean the 90's were a long time ago now, and there are more diverse fans that grew up without that version of the X-Men, so I'm sure they prefer more current iterations that came after the 90's. But no one is really willing to try out something different in fear of a new line failing I guess.

Just my opinion. I do love this line, but some of the faces need work. I'm excited to see a Pyro as I do not believe many have been done.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 09:34 AM   #640
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:

I may have missed this but do they at least have a solo side piece so it can be displayed with this?
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote