Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 06-23-2016, 06:43 AM   #61
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

its going to take them a hell of a lot longer than two weeks to sort through all of those statues!!!! Probably more like two months!!!! I'm guessing they will sort out the Frazatta stuff first, but that's like 8 statues or so!!!! Then they will move on to the 2015 statues which is what? Another 5 or 6 at least?
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 02:47 PM   #62
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

There were only 6 Frazetta pieces made (unless you count the Barbarian and Huntress solo versions then yes, 8 of them):

DD I (2014)
DD III
Huntress (2014)
Atlantis (2014)
Barbarian
Virgin of Mahar

Since Achilles, Leonidas, and 2015 Medusa will be a bit later, the rest of this initial 2015 shipment should look like this:

Poseidon
Mermaids
Arkhalla III
Arhian II
Perseus vs Medusa
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 06:03 PM   #63
dao2
Cyclops

edit: nvmd I dumb
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 06:47 PM   #64
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wombat View Post
Posted on Facebook.

Exciting News!!!
Our Frazetta Line of statues has finished production and will be shipping to our studio shortly! Even better is the fact that our 2015 ARH Studios line of statues will be included in the shipment! YAY!!!
The only statues that are not coming at this time are Achilles Immortal, Leonidas Legacy and Medusa Victorious which will be finished at the end of July according to our factory.
We will keep you posted on their progress.
Don't have anything in his batch personally but have my fingers crossed hard for ARH. Hopefully their factories have ironed out their issues and shipping goes well and they can move on to the next few years of projects!
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 10:28 PM   #65
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
There were only 6 Frazetta pieces made (unless you count the Barbarian and Huntress solo versions then yes, 8 of them):

DD I (2014)
DD III
Huntress (2014)
Atlantis (2014)
Barbarian
Virgin of Mahar

Since Achilles, Leonidas, and 2015 Medusa will be a bit later, the rest of this initial 2015 shipment should look like this:

Poseidon
Mermaids
Arkhalla III
Arhian II
Perseus vs Medusa
Yeah, if each of those only had runs of 100, that's still 1100 statues for a hand full of people to sort through and get sent out... No easy task... And not one that's going to get done very quickly either.

On top of that, let someone complain about the styrofoam and set Arahom off again. That will set things back a week or two easy!!!!! 😜😜😜

And I'm only half kidding. He was cranking out the statues until that FB post... Then everything stopped. We haven't even seen any of the finished sculpts like the Succubus painted. So fingers crossed as this shipment of statues crosses the ocean!!!!
Old 06-23-2016, 10:50 PM   #66
Wombat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

All I ask is that he ships mine first.

Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 02:16 AM   #67
Marcel54
Hellboy

I have three statues in this shipment. Perseus vs Medusa I bought from a local retailer so I don't expect that one before October in my hands. The Barbarian from a US based retailer, so hopefully that one will arrive by late August and Death Dealer 3 direct from ARH. That one will be shipped from China directly to me so hopefully I receive the shipping info soon; so mid July is feasible.
Marcel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 12:33 PM   #68
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
Yeah, if each of those only had runs of 100, that's still 1100 statues for a hand full of people to sort through and get sent out... No easy task... And not one that's going to get done very quickly either.

On top of that, let someone complain about the styrofoam and set Arahom off again. That will set things back a week or two easy!!!!! ������

And I'm only half kidding. He was cranking out the statues until that FB post... Then everything stopped. We haven't even seen any of the finished sculpts like the Succubus painted. So fingers crossed as this shipment of statues crosses the ocean!!!!
He can take his time as far as I'm concerned. I'm still paying off three pieces from them.

I'm not convinced I'm in for all four of these newly announced statues yet, anyway. The Narama and Arkhalla set looks promising, but I'm not sure I need another Arkhalla after the 1/3 scale version and I'm not interested enough in Narama by herself. As a definitive piece for the character, the 1/3 scale Arkhalla will be hard to top if the factory does it justice.

The 1/3 scale Arhian also looks promising but again I already have Arhian II coming. To me, that one's still the definitive version of the character living up to her title as the "Head Huntress".

That leaves the Succubus which will definitely be ordered depending on the final paint app. Love it or hate it, I think that's the most unique piece out of them all.

Wouldn't be surprised if they do what they always seem to do and drop all these pre-orders on us all at once.

That might also have something to do with why people aren't able to buy as much from them. Some of us don't just collect ARH, after all.

Wonder if he ever considered that?
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 12:47 PM   #69
The13thWarlock

I think you are right about the pre-orders. I got the heads up from Spencer that they will be releasing the Succubus and the Arhian 3 together for PO. If it's not up by today, then they missed the time he told me, though it was more of a ball park.

Why they release two at one time I have no idea. Both statues appeal to the same type of buyer I would guess. So maybe a person who would want both is not forced to pick one or the other. Maybe they have to pay the person who does their website and sets up their product pics? And it's cheaper to pay them once rather than twice? I don't know, I'm just making guesses.

From a personal standpoint, I love when they release new stuff and check their website almost daily for updates. Id rather see a new release each month instead of two releases in one month, then nothing the next. It gives more time to release info and pics and such and focus on one statue at a time.
Old 06-24-2016, 01:19 PM   #70
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Of course my Leonidas and Achilles didn't make the list.. so I will only be looking forward to getting Poseidon.
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote