Lest we forget.

Rogue wasn't a bandwagon effect.

gomur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 01:53 PM   #5012
Bmutha
I like to make what's yours mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheris View Post
The horrible QC doesn't shock me here. What shocks me is that people are asking for replacments instead of refunds.

Chris
Well, for myself, I don't pre-order a statue then wait a year for it to be released only to refund it after it ships...I want the damn statue! Also (you should know this as a Canadian), the taxes and import fees don't get refunded, and the bank charges another currency conversion on the refunded amount! Getting a refund if you live outside the US costs money!
Bmutha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 02:15 PM   #5013
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Just to give y'all an update on replacements...they are not running out (there is a wait for some as more replacement bodies/parts were on a container that's stuck at port) but there is a healthy amout when I checked in Friday.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 02:21 PM   #5014
gomur
The Tick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
Just to give y'all an update on replacements...they are not running out (there is a wait for some as more replacement bodies/parts were on a container that's stuck at port) but there is a healthy amout when I checked in Friday.
Thanks for chiming in, Alex. As a collector who's still waiting, that's reassuring to hear. Of course, I hope to not need a replacement to begin with.
gomur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 02:25 PM   #5015
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
I just got confirmation that I will get new body Alex but some like Armored Berserk and others are hearing that they can't get replacements and they've alleviated all resources...

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 02:37 PM   #5016
Bobfrog
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Well that's good to know. If I can't get my order transferred then I hope I can at least have the option of getting a replacement. fingers crossed.
Bobfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 02:41 PM   #5017
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
I just got confirmation that I will get new body Alex but some like Armored Berserk and others are hearing that they can't get replacements and they've alleviated all resources...

Sarah
It probably depends on the reason someone is looking for a replacement. If their reason is something that exists on all pieces then a suitable replacement for them wouldn't be possible. Something broken, a paint problem, bad chips, piece missing, etc...would all be worthy of a replacement.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 02:46 PM   #5018
rubeng
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Wow I am sorry to hear that some of guys statue came damaged or with a lot of imperfections. I'm crossing my fingers to get mine in one piece with very minimal flaws.
rubeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 02:53 PM   #5019
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubeng View Post
Wow I am sorry to hear that some of guys statue came damaged or with a lot of imperfections. I'm crossing my fingers to get mine in one piece with very minimal flaws.
...you should aim to get a piece with zero flaws, not minimal ones
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 02:56 PM   #5020
yeek
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubeng View Post
Me too...
yeek is offline   Reply With Quote