Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comic Book Art/Commissions/Sketches

Old 07-14-2016, 12:56 PM   #1
Serendipity_Art
A day without sunshine is like... night.

SAS - Larry Stroman Commissions & Original Art

Here are some recent commission examples. Larry is currently taking commission requests.

I know there are some people waiting on commissions that went through Larry directly. I can only pass on that people have reached out to me to him and try to get everything cleared up.

I will say that all commissions going through me have met the 60 day deadline and have been in great communication.

Larry Stroman Commissions

Deadpool & Gambit #2 Variant Cover art available.

Serendipity_Art is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 07:42 PM   #2
Edward-G
Frackin!

I like the Soranik!
Edward-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 08:50 PM   #3
NerfHerder99
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity_Art View Post
I know there are some people waiting on commissions that went through Larry directly. I can only pass on that people have reached out to me to him and try to get everything cleared up.
Did any of those outstanding commissions ever get cleared up? Because based on what I've seen recently on CAF it doesn't look like it. Sorry! Just because I know I'll get one if I buy through you, doesn't make me forget that he likes to screw people out of their money when they contact him directly. It also makes me wonder why you would want to deal with an artist that seems to treat his fans this way. Both you and his fans deserve better.

Thanks but no thanks!
NerfHerder99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 01:25 AM   #4
Arcusprime
Shadowhawk

Those are amazing pieces!
Arcusprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 10:04 PM   #5
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

wtf
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 10:37 PM   #6
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

This guy is complete trash .

Purchased a finished piece of art and even took picture of it for me with himself in it Mar 19/2020. I sent him full payment and then sent half a deposit for private commission . Fast forward to May 5/2020 he won’t answer emails, Instagram etc completely ghosting me . He sent one response for me to call PayPal to get my money back ?

Is this someone who deserves recognition in our community ? I think not! He defrauds people from money for art. I gave this guy the benefit even after reading all nasty stories .

You know what ? They are 100% true . Don’t send him money . Ever! Period! He’s a thief . I’ve got our entire conversation in Instagram copied . I’ve got his reply from messenger ( let’s share that one ):

Real classy! Once he saw that I started posting our conversations on Facebook and Instagram he blocked and deleted all of them. I was contacted from other buyers they were in same boat promised goods that never were shipped . Soliciting finished drawings he never sends . People need to see , read and know what he does .

You’re a fraud not an artist!
Old 05-06-2020, 01:27 PM   #7
SickleClaw
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
This guy is complete trash .

Purchased a finished piece of art and even took picture of it for me with himself in it Mar 19/2020. I sent him full payment and then sent half a deposit for private commission . Fast forward to May 5/2020 he won’t answer emails, Instagram etc completely ghosting me . He sent one response for me to call PayPal to get my money back ?

Is this someone who deserves recognition in our community ? I think not! He defrauds people from money for art. I gave this guy the benefit even after reading all nasty stories .

You know what ? They are 100% true . Don’t send him money . Ever! Period! He’s a thief . I’ve got our entire conversation in Instagram copied . I’ve got his reply from messenger ( let’s share that one ):

Real classy! Once he saw that I started posting our conversations on Facebook and Instagram he blocked and deleted all of them. I was contacted from other buyers they were in same boat promised goods that never were shipped . Soliciting finished drawings he never sends . People need to see , read and know what he does .

You’re a fraud not an artist!
Yikes, that does sound like very scummy behavior. I hope you get your money back.
SickleClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 04:24 PM   #8
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

The same day I filed my PayPal claims he reposted that same artwork I purchased (in picture below) paid for in March 2020 , it’s for sale again???? Are you kidding me ? This guy has zero shame and does not care .

Old 05-07-2020, 06:18 PM   #9
SickleClaw
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
The same day I filed my PayPal claims he reposted that same artwork I purchased (in picture below) paid for in March 2020 , it’s for sale again???? Are you kidding me ? This guy has zero shame and does not care .

Okay wow. I thought I had heard everything, but to take someone's money for a commission, and not only not deliver the product...but attempt to get twice the money out of the same commission? This is disgraceful behavior.
SickleClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 06:59 PM   #10
MONSTER
Modzilla
Super Moderator

That Spider-man piece is gorgeous. The new owner got one hell of a piece at a great deal.