Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 04-01-2007, 04:57 AM   #31
misanthrope
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

thanks again gentlemen (and ladies). the birfday wishes are much appreciated and rogue-ive had an awesome day! never been a celebration kinda guy but with the excitement and pride im feelin, and have been feelin, it almost counts as a party for me. the family seems optimistic and im proud to say that they understand the importance of what im tryin to do. knowing that i have the opportunity to teach my (intelligent,receptive) kids that the price we pay, and the struggles we endure for the sake of family, are nothing compared to the reward of real, spiritual family bonds. i honestly beleive that a man is made when his father and his son can truly say they are proud of him. to see my situation as anything as a blessing would be foolish. i consider it a rare opportunity. im not exactly known for my optimism so i appologize for the curveball, but this may as well be my first birthday. for the first time in i dont know how long...i feel like this is the proverbial "first day of the rest of my life". so rogue-that was a very long winded way of assuring you that your birthday wishes where not wasted. and this has been an awesome day.
misanthrope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 05:10 AM   #32
misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine1 View Post
Happy Birthday dude, too bad about all of this. If you need the money, I could see people letting you out of commissions, this is very hard to deal with when you lose your job.
no way man. ive already broken the cardinal rule-and cancelled quite a few stats that i pre-ordered. cant imagine cancelling on a forum sculptor at the last minute. i do have money to live on for a few months and some lightweight investments (thanx mr.bags!! ) that should help to ease the transition. and besides-the commisions im in on are among the coolest concepts ive seen since i started collecting and if i dont screw up the paints too bad theyll be the centerpeices of my collection.
Old 04-01-2007, 05:14 AM   #33
misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nuff View Post
Forgot to add the pic...

a finely crafted deck worthy of a full sundays sittin!
Old 04-01-2007, 05:18 AM   #34
rilynil
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by misanthrope View Post
thanks again gentlemen (and ladies). the birfday wishes are much appreciated and rogue-ive had an awesome day! never been a celebration kinda guy but with the excitement and pride im feelin, and have been feelin, it almost counts as a party for me. the family seems optimistic and im proud to say that they understand the importance of what im tryin to do. knowing that i have the opportunity to teach my (intelligent,receptive) kids that the price we pay, and the struggles we endure for the sake of family, are nothing compared to the reward of real, spiritual family bonds. i honestly beleive that a man is made when his father and his son can truly say they are proud of him. to see my situation as anything as a blessing would be foolish. i consider it a rare opportunity. im not exactly known for my optimism so i appologize for the curveball, but this may as well be my first birthday. for the first time in i dont know how long...i feel like this is the proverbial "first day of the rest of my life". so rogue-that was a very long winded way of assuring you that your birthday wishes where not wasted. and this has been an awesome day.
Wow. What a fantastic post, misanthrope. Your words here made me feel warm inside.
rilynil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 05:25 AM   #35
misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by armitage View Post
Misanthrope.
I hope good things will come your way soon.
I know how it is when things start looking down and out. Situations in life are no different than currents in the ocean. Sometimes they go one way and sometimes they go another. But they never go one way forever.
aahhhh...and the rising of the tide will lead us towards ideas of the way.
and each breaking wave shall be a light on the path to harmony. follow the path...for it will lead you to peace.
Old 04-01-2007, 09:53 AM   #36
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Respect
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 04:54 PM   #37
Rogue
I wear the pants around here
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by misanthrope View Post
Glad to hear it!
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote