Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 02-11-2018, 12:58 AM   #21
rrjrstatueman
The X-Men

You know my friend I'm not sure as I don't know if they were painted over with a clear paint even though it is translucent Resin , or if it's just the raw translucent Resin with a gloss over it . what you can try first is , see if by wetting the area even if it's with your own saliva , if when wet it matches the rest of it even if it's for a second . If there is some change then my next step would be to actually fine sand the area (which of course would then dull the area) but once glossed should look back to normal . But again that is if only the teeth were not painted and is straight translucent Resin . Let me know if I made sense . You can also maybe try it on a backside tooth where it would not be seen . Before trying it on the front ones .
rrjrstatueman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 04:46 AM   #22
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Just got your pm nemisis, imo the advice raf has given is solid definitely try that first as it could be any easy fix, if it doesn’t work then personally I’d send it back as it will constantly bug you. The thing is with these life sized busts also is that you like to get up close to them to view all the detail so your eye would be constantly drawn to the damage (which was most likely done when fitting/removing the tongue)
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote