Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-21-2018, 09:47 AM   #221
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

I've been saving my reward points to hopefully get this one for free. Now I just have to decide if I want a sculpted or fabric cape.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 01:39 PM   #222
BurningRage
Inhumans

I’m going sculpted cape to match Batman.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 02:14 PM   #223
sparda
The Avengers

Buying all three as my first 3 1/3 pieces, and with cat the only 4 I'll ever buy. Anyone know when this is going up?
sparda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 02:56 PM   #224
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomitus View Post
I really like the improvements made by Prime 1 and they actually listen to their customer base! Wow!

They fixed the odd shaped rib cage. Check!
They fixed the head size. Check!
Sculpted cape and my understanding is will also offer it as fabric? Check!
Removed arm seam where arm meets the shoulder. Check!
Improvements to the hair. Check!

Hopefully under $1K and I'll be checking this out!
THANK YOU for this comparison shot Indomitus. The changes are subtle but they made a HUGE difference! I'm excited for the release but scared about the price on this one. Currently, I can't decide on whether I want the sculpted cape or the fabric cape. I do hope that Prime 1 includes the regular portrait without the wind swept hair also though.

Batman was $1K and I can't imagine Supes being any cheaper than that (imo) but this is a MUST HAVE so I'll be kissing the NRD goodbye when this statue finally drops.

Based on Prime 1's Swamp Thing, I'm almost certain that Poison Ivy might be in the same price range due to the intricacy of the base and the statue itself -- I HOPE I'm wrong though because I NEED to add her to my collection .. Ughhh Lol
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 06:57 PM   #225
Atrana23
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Can't wait...The Knight vs The Son. Iron Studios Black editions 1/3 and Superman 1/3.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2018-02-21 17.04.06.png
Views:	73
Size:	656.9 KB
ID:	111801  
Atrana23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 12:34 PM   #226
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
I’m going sculpted cape to match Batman.
I'd like a sculpted cape for Superman, but it bothers me that their capes are blowing in different directions. With a fabric one I can pose it how I want.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 04:07 PM   #227
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myskye23 View Post
THANK YOU for this comparison shot Indomitus. The changes are subtle but they made a HUGE difference! I'm excited for the release but scared about the price on this one. Currently, I can't decide on whether I want the sculpted cape or the fabric cape. I do hope that Prime 1 includes the regular portrait without the wind swept hair also though.

Batman was $1K and I can't imagine Supes being any cheaper than that (imo) but this is a MUST HAVE so I'll be kissing the NRD goodbye when this statue finally drops.

Based on Prime 1's Swamp Thing, I'm almost certain that Poison Ivy might be in the same price range due to the intricacy of the base and the statue itself -- I HOPE I'm wrong though because I NEED to add her to my collection .. Ughhh Lol
You are very welcome and this also helped me do a comparison look and see! More options the better but based on what I am hearing I think they may only offer the 1 wind swept hair and not the starch in place style. We can all collectively hope for a less than $1K price but chances are not good..
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 05:33 PM   #228
M United
The Spirit

Prime 1 has to include a switch out head with the traditional Superman hairstyle. Be awesome to be able to display him both ways and they will guarantee to sell more statues.
M United is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 05:42 PM   #229
Malvo
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M United View Post
Prime 1 has to include a switch out head with the traditional Superman hairstyle. Be awesome to be able to display him both ways and they will guarantee to sell more statues.
I'd be shocked if this doesn't come with 3 heads [heat vision, wind swept and normal]. I imagine we'll find out soon enough.
Malvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 05:45 PM   #230
M United
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malvo View Post
I'd be shocked if this doesn't come with 3 heads [heat vision, wind swept and normal]. I imagine we'll find out soon enough.
That would be my dream but i thought i would be asking for to much.
M United is offline   Reply With Quote