Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 09-21-2016, 04:50 AM   #5291
RadAsGhoul
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Alex! How's things?! Wanted to ask if there is a possible chance 2 Marvel girls - Dark Phoenix and Captain Marvel will land in our homes just in time for X-Mas/End of this year?

And also, as we all love the fabulous design you did on these two, is there anymore girls coming our way? I'd love to see Magick (from X-Men) new Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan). Any others? Or will you drop some reveals closer to X-Mas same as last year? Can you shed any info on this matter at all?

Thanks as always!
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 08:14 AM   #5292
Python
Omega Red

Hi Alex, will Sideshow be distributing the new Prime 1 Alien bust from Independence day? It has a tiny ES of 350 and is a good price so I hope you'll be getting a few to offer. Many thanks.

Python is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 12:33 PM   #5293
Fremen
Birds of Prey

When are we going to see production photos of the Loki PF?
Fremen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 06:04 PM   #5294
marker2037
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Hi Alex, will Sideshow be distributing the new Prime 1 Alien bust from Independence day? It has a tiny ES of 350 and is a good price so I hope you'll be getting a few to offer. Many thanks.

Question is already answered
marker2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 05:06 AM   #5295
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by marker2037 View Post
Question is already answered
The question of whether we're alone in the Universe? I know. And yeah, I noticed this, it went up very quick. Cheers.
Python is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 09:25 AM   #5296
farrisvt
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Any idea when we will see Deadpool up for order?
farrisvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 10:44 AM   #5297
Acolyte
Birdman

Hi Alex, when are we going to see production photos of the Masters of the Universe statues (or at least He-Man)? Thanks in advance.
Acolyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 10:50 AM   #5298
prototypy
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Hello Alex
I was signing up for Sideshow website,but as I finished all the blank and click create account,the system told me that captcha incorrect,please try again.But there is no captcha to fill in.
Is it a bug to website or just me mistake?
prototypy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 05:39 PM   #5299
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Is there a thread to post what we want to see from SS? Request characters etc?
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 07:03 PM   #5300
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpuli28 View Post
Hi Alex, what stage is Huntress in? When can we expect the PO to open?
Thanks.
Huntress is fully completed and should be up for Pre-Order in the next couple of months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atimantium View Post
Hi Alex.
Is there a good chance you guys will continue the Legendary Scale Bust line?
There's a lot of characters that really could use some love in 1/2 scale.
Silver Surfer would be great!
Cyclops, Dark Phoenix, Nightcrawler, Beast, Juggernaut!
Basically finish the X-Men line. Please.
Thank you.
Right now Legendary Scale Busts have been and will more than likely only be coming out of the Alien and Predator lines.

Perhaps it will be a scale revisited for Star Wars and Marvel in the future but there's nothing expected any time soon from those licenses and that scale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Alex, will we see a Magneto PF?
Many X-Men are a possibility for the future but I'm not at liberty to say which specifically are currently in the actual pipeline of product development.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
Any surprises for Son of Monsterpalooza this weekend ?
As y'all saw, Sideshow was not part of Son of Monsterpalooza this year. Perhaps next year though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raas Kaaz View Post
... how about Force Friday (September 30th).. got any cool stuff up your sleeve ?? Ray PF PO maybe ??
Anything release for this coming Friday's special Star Wars merchandise day would be Rogue One specific.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
Hi Alex, Any new news on the possible variant green Phoenix PF?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemooo View Post
Hi Alex, cant wait to go to NYCC & visit Sideshow booth!
is the turtles line will be shown there?
The turtles will not be on display at our booth at NYCC. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravana View Post
Hello Alex! First of all, thank you for taking the time to answer us! Now the big question: Can you tell us when Death PF will be up for preorder? (the teaser for preorder has been for a while now).

Thanks again!
I don't know the exact release date for Pre-Order on Sideshow.com at this time. Hopefully before the end of the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
alex, can you please confirm which of these is correct - its a pretty huge difference. i ordered this piece under the impression i was buying the image on the left. if its as small as the one on the right i dont think i can justify spending $1000 on it

The size of the piece is 24 inches from the base to the top of the highest point (which is when the piece is holding the gun that the Regular and Exclusives come with). We are going to acquire a different image from Prime 1 for the regular edition to replace the one on the site to show a better straight on view of the piece instead of the currently down shot of the piece that is causing a skew of how it looks).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
Hi Alex,

Has a statue ever been altered between factory batches to address problems the first batch may have had? Specifically, the Superman PF seem to suffer greatly from leaning issues. I know everyone who had the second batch on preorder recently got an email cancelling the order because they were not up to QC standards. I'm curious as to what was wrong with them.

Thank you,
Wonder Woman PF is an example where her hair in some areas was casted in a slightly more pliable material to try and prevent the breaking that had occurred in those areas when the initial batch shipped. So yes, things will be altered if it's possible. The cape on the Superman PF has not been altered. The reason a batch was rejected recently was due to an issue that occurred during the shipping of the piece from the factory to the U.S. and not to do with any leaning issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
Hi Alex, how are you? Thank you for taking the time to always answer all the questions.

Do you know if there is going to be a Gamora Art Print to go with the PF statue on sale soon?
There could be a Gamora Print in the future but I wouldn't have any idea when such a print would be made available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collectorcol View Post
Hi Alex.

Can you confirm that the Harmonized Code used for export is changing?
It was updated for Statues/PFs/items of this type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
Alex,

What's up or down with the Predator P1 maq pre-order? Seems like it should have hit a month ago. Is Sideshow reworking the piece due to concerns? I realize the quick reveal was just a preview and I know how that goes, but if it's being shown at cons I would imagine it's ready to go...
Some items shown at conventions may not end up going for Pre-Order for months and months afterwards. As for the Jungle Hunter Predator piece it should be up for Pre-Order by the end of the year or before. There have been no adjustments made to the piece.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDinoHunter View Post
Hi Alex, does the new harmonized code benefit Canadian buyers as well?

Thanks!
Apologies as I'm not in Customer Service, so I'm not fully aware of which countries this new code effects. If you wanted to check with our Customer Service department, they would 100% have the answer for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM4Life View Post
Hey Alex, can we expect a ne premium format of Arnold from the first terminator film anytime soon?
There are more terminator items in the works but I'm not allowed to disclose specifics as to what, type, who, etc. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadAsGhoul View Post
Alex! How's things?! Wanted to ask if there is a possible chance 2 Marvel girls - Dark Phoenix and Captain Marvel will land in our homes just in time for X-Mas/End of this year?

And also, as we all love the fabulous design you did on these two, is there anymore girls coming our way? I'd love to see Magick (from X-Men) new Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan). Any others? Or will you drop some reveals closer to X-Mas same as last year? Can you shed any info on this matter at all?

Thanks as always!
Both projects are still on track to ship anywhere between November - January 2017. That's the only update I have on them at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post

I believe this was already answered. Apologies I didn't get to it sooner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fremen View Post
When are we going to see production photos of the Loki PF?
They are up now. They can be found here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farrisvt View Post
Any idea when we will see Deadpool up for order?
Should be before the end of the year. *fingers crossed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acolyte View Post
Hi Alex, when are we going to see production photos of the Masters of the Universe statues (or at least He-Man)? Thanks in advance.
Within the next few weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototypy View Post
Hello Alex
I was signing up for Sideshow website,but as I finished all the blank and click create account,the system told me that captcha incorrect,please try again.But there is no captcha to fill in.
Is it a bug to website or just me mistake?
There is a captcha that should pop up. I'd suggest deleting cookie, restarting, etc. If you find the problem is still occurring please contact our customer service department though support@sideshow.com, live chat (which is available Mon - Fri from 8:30AM - 4:30PM Pacific Time) or phone at 1-855-SIDESHOW

So sorry that you were having an issue with creating the account. I hope it can get worked out quickly for you!
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote