Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 02-13-2014, 02:02 AM   #1001
Drahmin
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicMenace View Post
i did read your post on page 88. but i dont see how they owe you anything if you have received your money back. its a done deal. so your really not making any sense at all when making such a statement over and over again. cant you see how that would be confusing? in all reality scamco doesn't owe you anything. if anything like Luminous said they owe your bank or CC company. but as you have etasaed. you dont know if they have been paid or not. but im pretty sure they garnished scamco's account and thats where your refund came from. so in reality. they owe you nothing.

hey if you want the statue thats fine and i can understand that. buy all means. hunt her down and pau for her again,. hopefully his time it wont bite you i n the ass.
and im not offended that you love the Jade statue by any means. just find it odd that after all that they have done to you, a victim you call yourself, you or anyone else would want to support them by owning one of their pieces is all.
but you do know whats going on in this thread for i have told you what this thread is all about.

and yes you can say.."oh that statue is from syco. that bastard tried to rip me off. i dont want that in my house. plus what that guy did to his parents and all those people and businesses he is a damn crook. i dont want to support him by any means having that in my collection knowing what it represents" see how easy was that?
so its not stupid to stand up for what is right when it comes to moral and dignity.
but hey some people have no problem supporting crooks while others cant and will take a stand against them rather than just turning a blind eye.
its whats wanting something so bad that you will do anything to get it.
but hey. you can lead a horse to water but you cant force it to drink it.

and yes thank you for letting me know who the artist is. now i know. and im sure he is no longer working for them now. such as many people.
but i thought for sure that you would have gotten the information form one of your buddies who have the statues though and not from an ebay auction.
but thanks none the less man.. good luck. hope you dont get ripped off again.
Yes in reality they owe me nothing but I'm still trying to get the statue from them for free somehow. I am well aware of what Syco did but in case you haven't figure it out yet i'm in desperation mode as I search for the statue. When I get a statue that I love I don't think about what happen in the past. I move on. There....happy now? If you want curl into ball and cry then that's fine however yelling at a statue won't change the past but hey if it make you feel better then go for it.

I did get the information from my buddies however I'm not going to drive for 45 minutes late at this hour just to take pictures of who the sculpter is. Instead I search for the pictures and found it on ebay because all base has the same sculpter name on it. If you actually received a syco statue then you would know that the name of the sculpter is underneath the base.

It's pretty obvious you're becoming a troll and that you're looking for attention. I'm not going to escalate this any further so I'm not going to respond to your post from this point on. I don't need to waste time defending myself because my belief isn't the same at yours. Nighty-Night.
Drahmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 02:03 AM   #1002
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
I'm just not following the logic here. So what were to happen if you received a refund via Paypal in addition to the credit you received in your credit/debit account? Would you consider both of those payments yours? Wouldn't one payment then be owed to the credit card company?

You've been given the amount you paid for the statue. Doesn't matter who it came from. Syco made the profit from your order, but that is now an issue for the credit card company to consider (if they even care). If for some crazy reason Syco follows through on the order you placed and you receive the statue, you will then have a received a credit to your account for no reason. Would you give that money back to your CC company?
form the statement he made about not wanting scamco to know about him getting a credit and them still shipping him a statue. i would highly doubt it,.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drahmin View Post
Yes I did received my money back but please don't tell Martin that...and no I didn't purchase another one. I don't make the same mistake twice. He probably assumed I never got my money back. In other words I'm trying to get it for free...and I should get it for free after all the trouble and BS I went through. Same goes for everyone else that ordered.
talk about calling the kettle black.
you would think that he would get his money back and be done with them altogether.
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 02:07 AM   #1003
Vracula
Jedi Order

I am gonna pick up a new macbook from this dude in the alley, I don't really care where it came from I don't dwell on the past.Probably gonna ask him where I can get some blood diamonds from too.
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 02:07 AM   #1004
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicMenace View Post
form the statement he made about not wanting scamco to know about him getting a credit and them still shipping him a statue. i would highly doubt it,.
Yeah, I see that now. Apparently he wants a "free statue". I'm done here....
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 02:12 AM   #1005
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 02:14 AM   #1006
Drahmin
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
I'm just not following the logic here. So what were to happen if you received a refund via Paypal in addition to the credit you received in your credit/debit account? Would you consider both of those payments yours? Wouldn't one payment then be owed to the credit card company?

You've been given the amount you paid for the statue. Doesn't matter who it came from. Syco made the profit from your order, but that is now an issue for the credit card company to consider (if they even care). If for some crazy reason Syco follows through on the order you placed and you receive the statue, you will then have a received a credit to your account for no reason. Would you give that money back to your CC company?
No it's one or the other. If I received the refund in Paypal then I wouldn't get the credit in my account. Receiving two is not possible. Since I wasn't refunded in PayPal I do not know if the money was deducted from Syco. If the money was to be pick up then it would belong to the CC company. There's the real answer. As I stated in previous thread I'm trying to get statue from syco for free but that's most likely not going to happen. I'm desperation mode since I can't find the statue anywhere else. If the CC did pick up the money from Syco and I were to receive the statue then I would have to give the money back to Syco but that isn't going to happen. If they tell me that I have to pay again and not give it for free after all the trouble then I will tell them to go get bent.
Drahmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 02:17 AM   #1007
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 02:18 AM   #1008
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
No it's one or the other. If I received the refund in Paypal then I wouldn't get the credit in my account. Receiving two is not possible. Since I wasn't refunded in PayPal I do not know if the money was deducted from Syco. If the money was to be pick up then it would belong to the CC company. There's the real answer. As I stated in previous thread I'm trying to get statue from syco for free but that's most likely not going to happen. I'm desperation mode since I can't find the statue anywhere else. If the CC did pick up the money from Syco and I were to receive the statue then I would have to give the money back to Syco but that ain't going to happen. If they tell me that I have to pay again and not give it for free after all the trouble then I will tell them to go get bent.
I suspect someone at Syco (or someone affiliated with them) is aware of this ongoing thread. So I think you have zero chance of getting that free statue now that they've read your comments here. They now know you haven't actually paid for anything so I think you can kiss that goodbye
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 02:24 AM   #1009
DynamicMenace

Quote:
Yes in reality they owe me nothing but I'm still trying to get the statue from them for free somehow. I am well aware of what Syco did but in case you haven't figure it out yet i'm in desperation mode as I search for the statue. When I get a statue that I love I don't think about what happen in the past. I move on. There....happy now? If you want curl into ball and cry then that's fine however yelling at a statue won't change the past but hey if it make you feel better then go for it.

I did get the information from my buddies however I'm not going to drive for 45 minutes late at this hour just to take pictures of who the sculpter is. Instead I search for the pictures and found it on ebay because all base has the same sculpter name on it. If you actually received a syco statue then you would know that the name of the sculpter is underneath the base.

It's pretty obvious you're becoming a troll and that you're looking for attention. I'm not going to escalate this any further so I'm not going to respond to your post from this point on. I don't need to waste time defending myself because my belief isn't the same at yours. Nighty-Night.
your too funny. yeah im gonna curl up into a ball and cry.. for what?
see your disrespectful to those who have lost thousands of dollars to this scumbag. not to mention is own parents who put their house up and lost it because of this sh!thole.
and you want to make a fu*king joke about it?
old people lost their home because of this fu*k face.
so yeah. im pretty passionate about not wanting people to support this ass hole. i know i cant control that. but i sure as hell can speak my mind about it.

and no i have never owned a sh!tco piece . never will. i find them disproportionate and the paint apps are amateur at best. just look at them. the artist they used do have talent. but its amateurish. its nothing personal against the artist and ill still stand up for them and defined them for what scamco did to them.

hey thats ok..if you call me speaking my mind and calling it how i see it trolling so be it.
then that must mean your just a fan boy who wants his binky so he can feel secure.
Old 02-13-2014, 02:29 AM   #1010
DynamicMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vracula View Post
I am gonna pick up a new macbook from this dude in the alley, I don't really care where it came from I don't dwell on the past.Probably gonna ask him where I can get some blood diamonds from too.

Quote:
Yeah, I see that now. Apparently he wants a "free statue". I'm done here....
yeah. like i said. talk about calling the kettle black.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidgit View Post

Quote:
No it's one or the other. If I received the refund in Paypal then I wouldn't get the credit in my account. Receiving two is not possible. Since I wasn't refunded in PayPal I do not know if the money was deducted from Syco. If the money was to be pick up then it would belong to the CC company. There's the real answer. As I stated in previous thread I'm trying to get statue from syco for free but that's most likely not going to happen. I'm desperation mode since I can't find the statue anywhere else. If the CC did pick up the money from Syco and I were to receive the statue then I would have to give the money back to Syco but that isn't going to happen. If they tell me that I have to pay again and not give it for free after all the trouble then I will tell them to go get bent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidgit View Post
I suspect someone at Syco (or someone affiliated with them) is aware of this ongoing thread. So I think you have zero chance of getting that free statue now that they've read your comments here. They now know you haven't actually paid for anything so I think you can kiss that goodbye