Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 10-22-2018, 08:58 PM   #101
BurningRage
Inhumans

They’re getting enough free statues when members use their referral links on FB like all other statue groups.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 11:27 PM   #102
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
I'm not surprised....i got out of their little group a long time ago ( they asked me to be a mod at one point......lol ) and most of the FB groups too....they don't know an awful lot, very -----y, quite arrogant, and it was only a matter of time before things started to implode...i know they have worshiped and pushed Sosa before ( as they do with anyone who sends them free ---- ) so i'm also curious to see what happened lol.

But i'm really not surprised.
For you to talk negative about someone/something $hit must of really gone down....

You tend to be the most positive person on this section sometimes too positive!
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 12:03 PM   #103
archery
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Bringing this thread back to PCS......

Keeping all my preorders. There have been no releases from any other company recently that have excited me as much as my 2017 PCS preorders: Sagat, Chun-Li, Rambo, Howling, Ultimate Akuma.....all top notch.

Those ebay bargains you talk about exist only for US customers. There are very few ebay deals for international customers. Shipping and taxes are the same when buying from US ebay sellers. I'm comfortable with the pay in full prices PCS charged for preorders.

Not interested in paying $2k for Prime 1's Street Fighter statues. I'm sure their Akuma will be great when it's released in 2025.

Will be a sad day when Shao Kahn 1:3 is finally released. The old PCS will be well and truly dead. No interest in the new direction the company is taking....

archery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 06:03 PM   #104
aeongaiden666
Frackin!

After the ongoing ----storm that has been happening for months im actually surprised some of you are crazy enough to pre order new stuff. This company is dead in the water, im just expecting in the next 365 days for them to completely dissapear off the market and close their doors for good.
aeongaiden666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 06:36 PM   #105
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

If they manage to release 1:3 Goro Sagat and Chun Li as close to the proto as 1:3 Ryu then they'll be back running with the big boys...aside from the refunds issue which by then should be resolved one way or another.
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 07:03 PM   #106
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeongaiden666 View Post
After the ongoing ----storm that has been happening for months im actually surprised some of you are crazy enough to pre order new stuff. This company is dead in the water, im just expecting in the next 365 days for them to completely dissapear off the market and close their doors for good.
With SS in charge it's really the only time in recent memory it's safe to order and not have to worry about your money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Taz View Post
If they manage to release 1:3 Goro Sagat and Chun Li as close to the proto as 1:3 Ryu then they'll be back running with the big boys...aside from the refunds issue which by then should be resolved one way or another.
Yeah, I really like these although I opted for SS credit. I'm pretty sure I'm out 400 bucks from a Blanka I've never received even though Heather confirmed months ago I should've got paypal credit and it's been over a year since he was supposed to arrive...I hope they survive and prosper even if they have gone through sh$t and avoided long time customers. It was a smart move for the new owners to partner with SS, it'll really show their true colors if they can come through with the refunds that SS haven't/can't.
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 07:41 PM   #107
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermetroid View Post
With SS in charge it's really the only time in recent memory it's safe to order and not have to worry about your money.
True dat I'm PO'ing that 1:3 Cammy as soon as she goes up...
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 08:15 PM   #108
CyberSteak
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Taz View Post
True dat I'm PO'ing that 1:3 Cammy as soon as she goes up...
I have $1200+ credit. Willing to broker a deal for your and save you 10%. Order it for you for 90% of the cost then have it shipped directly to you.
CyberSteak is offline   Reply With Quote