Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 10-01-2017, 04:03 PM   #1
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Anyone else super excited for Stranger Things Season 2?

Its now Oct 1st so were only 26 days away from the launching of Season 2 for Stranger Things. As a kid who grew up in the 80's, I absolutely LOVED Stranger Things. While it was clearly an homage to everything 80's and to horror greats like King and Carpenter, it pulled it off so well that it felt unique and didn't feel like a rip off at all.

I for one can't wait for this to hit. Been trying not to think about it hoping that would make the time go by faster, lol. Anyways, anyone got some crazy theories on what they think will happen in S2? Clearly they still havent closed the dimensional rift yet so that has to play a part and you have that thing that Will coughed up at the end. Is that gonna grow into another of those creatures of something else?

One of my favorite aspects of the end of the show was the redemption of Steve. Everyone expected Nancy to wind up with Johnathan, but they turned the cliche on its head right at the end by redeeming Steve and having Nancy choose to remain with Steve at the end of the Season. Clearly the Johnathan and Nancy and steve love traingle will be apart of S2 as well.

And I love that the Duffer Brothers have stated that they are entering H.P. Lovecraft territory with Season 2. I'm a HUGE Lovecraft fan and cant wait to see what they are referring too.

26 days and counting!!
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote