Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 12-31-2012, 08:45 AM   #1811
Loops
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hi, Jerry.As you mentioned previously that we can expect to see at least a teaser image of the MK9 Sub Zero statue in spring, when is that exactly?[because i live in Australia, our seasons are different to yours in the USA, as we're in the middle of summer right now, and i think you guys might be in winter, although i'm not sure.]So, if you could please give the exact month we'll see at least a sneak pic of MK9 Subs, that would be great.
Also, if/when you sell out of certain MK statues[as i'm sure you will], would you be willing to make more to accommodate those who missed out the first time around?[MK9 Sub Zero, for example].
And finally, if you could please post a message on your facebook page, if/when you come to an agreement with Ikon Collectables to distribute MK statues throughout Australia, it would be GREATLY appreciated.Cheers!
Spring is March, April and May...
Loops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:36 PM   #1812
Goldenpanther
Kindly Asked To Leave

Hi Jerry

Will the Akuma vs Gouken - be released in 2013 ?
Also will we see any female characters from Street fighter universe up for pre order in 2013
thanks
Goldenpanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:40 PM   #1813
darkdealx
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Talking

That's going to be my first purchase for 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenpanther View Post
Hi Jerry

Also will we see any female characters from Street fighter universe up for pre order in 2013
thanks
darkdealx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 04:10 AM   #1814
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Hi jerry when we get more street fighter PF can we get them to pose like the game? Just like Alex was in the game. I like their signature stance.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:42 PM   #1815
Big Hulk
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Hey Jerry,

Can we get a definite on if we need to send the second payment for Reptile on January 5th? I read that you said they were being pushed back to March but nothing set in stone. With it just being a couple of days away I want to make sure I know what I need to do. Thank you.
Big Hulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:55 AM   #1816
neostatues74
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Hulk View Post
Hey Jerry,

Can we get a definite on if we need to send the second payment for Reptile on January 5th? I read that you said they were being pushed back to March but nothing set in stone. With it just being a couple of days away I want to make sure I know what I need to do. Thank you.
I need to know as well.
Thanks
neostatues74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:44 PM   #1817
Erihppas
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Question

Many people like the idea of a fighter game where it's MK vs. SF. I was just curious what you thought of that idea?

Sorry for the non-statue related question.
Erihppas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:34 PM   #1818
darkdealx
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Thumbs down

Deleted.

Off topic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erihppas View Post
Many people like the idea of a fighter game where it's MK vs. SF. I was just curious what you thought of that idea?

darkdealx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:25 AM   #1819
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Okay everyone...I leave for China in a few hours so this is last post until I get back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erihppas View Post

I think that would be pretty crazy...though Im not sure Id like to see Ryu get his spine ripped out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Hulk View Post
Hey Jerry,

You should have got an email saying not to send that payment. Check all the emails you used

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Hi jerry when we get more street fighter PF can we get them to pose like the game? Just like Alex was in the game. I like their signature stance.
Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. I wanted to use Blankas signature/neutral stance and Capcom said no...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenpanther View Post
Hi Jerry

thanks
Yes absolutely. Will be out this summer as its already in production at the factory.

yes on a female...maybe two if things move well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akumalove View Post
Hi Jerry, are there any chances that we will see Rolento anytime soon? Him in an outfit with good quality (like the Cobra Commander I saw) would be really nice
Christina
No Rolento any time soon. Now that we are direct sales , Alex proved I can do characters like Rolento..but 2013 is already scheduled with other characters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripsnorta View Post
Jerry if you make a deal with Ikon would they be given any EX versions or just regulars ?
They do get some ex of other brands but not much.
Still trying to figure that out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neostatues74 View Post
Hi Jerry
I know that you are making a Judge Death, but will you be making any of the other Dark Judges,Judge Fire, Judge Fear and Judge Mortis.
Thanks
Itll be based on Judge Death sales...I am hopeful !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liad View Post
Can we expect to see any of the MK9 robots and/or MK9 Jade in 2013?
Yes is all I can say
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:22 AM   #1820
bebohawk
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Jerry I haven't reicive any email regarding the Reptile payment schedule can you say at least whats the new deadlines for the payments
bebohawk is offline   Reply With Quote