Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 07-28-2019, 06:37 PM   #1201
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
If possible, I would like to see the SuperPowers line released once a month. That might seem like a lot with the amount of characters that Chad wants to release that would be good. If not every month then at least 10 times a year.
Two a month would be better.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 07:01 PM   #1202
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

2 a month would be great. I kept mine to 1 a month thinking of the cost. Even though Chad is trying to keep the statues affordable it could become quite costly.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 09:54 PM   #1203
jeremydmc
Black Panther

I would prefer once a month or every other month for the SP line. I think Chad is currently overwhelmed with all that is going on now at the rate they are coming out. I couldn't imagine the chaos if he tried doing even more SP's on top of the other lines he is working on as well. I do not even want to think about what would happen if these were to start coming out twice a month.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 10:29 PM   #1204
MisterJ
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Has Chad or any TH collector kept track of how many preorders/releases TH has done each year?

It would be helpful to know how many preorders there were in 2017/2018/2019 and how many releases there were in 2017/2018/2019 to see where we are at currently and what we can reasonably expect in the next few years.

It seems like a lot of people are focusing on SP and maybe the new batman etc line they started. There is still Classic Batman and '66 Batman line to finish (and those people have been waiting quite a while). Also any Elvira stuff they do, and if they do more RuPaul, start the Adams Family, finish Pennywise, and any thing else that comes up or that I'm forgetting (looks like he is trying for more MOTU with Sideshow).

Plus Super Powers itself is really a few different lines when it comes to who is collecting what. If there is only 1 or 0 from any of these sub groups in a year, it could be a bit disheartening and people might think they will have to wait years to get a small team together.

1. Everything SP (easiest to please since any SP will work for them)
2. Justice League Heros (at least the OG 7)
3. Titans
4. DC Villains
5. Bat Family
6. Batman Rogues
7. Marvel (Shazam) Family
8. People that want other more obscure teams that they have asked for on FB Live.

That's a lot on TH's plate.
MisterJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 09:08 AM   #1205
jeremydmc
Black Panther

At least as far as the SP line there have been 19 PO's since the line started in June of 2017. 8 PO's were in 2017 alone from June to December.

9 of those have been delivered so far. All of the 8 2017 PO's and only Martian Manhunter has been delivered from the 2018 PO's.
Old 07-29-2019, 10:53 AM   #1206
Augen
Metal Men

I mean, I'd be fine with one a week in the SP line, but that isn't possible.

For Tweeterhead's sake I think a consistent two month pattern of SP pieces is reasonable.

That is six a year meaning the line could take ten to twenty years total to complete.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 10:59 AM   #1207
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

One SP/month works for me with the occasional different line piece maybe one/qtr.
Old 07-29-2019, 11:40 AM   #1208
AlexT
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapTrenchcoat View Post
In the last FB video, Chad had mentioned how often we want to have product released. Aside from the obvious answer of multiple statues monthly, here's my two cents:

Super Powers line: 6 per year, 1 every other month.
New line, needs a better name IMHO: 4 per year, 1 per quarter
Deluxe: over-sized or special figures, 2 per year, 1 every 6 months.

So 12 overall per year. This is just for the super hero type product.

Again, just my two cents.

Considering that most of the collectors are buying statues from other companies above schedule would allow majority to purchase from TH and company X instead of choosing one or the other.
AlexT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 12:38 PM   #1209
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexT View Post

Considering that most of the collectors are buying statues from other companies above schedule would allow majority to purchase from TH and company X instead of choosing one or the other.
I'm all in so far for the SP line. If they start cranking them out 2 a month I will have to drop out. No way I can afford $600 a month on top of anything else that may catch my eye.
Old 07-29-2019, 12:59 PM   #1210
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
I'm all in so far for the SP line. If they start cranking them out 2 a month I will have to drop out. No way I can afford $600 a month on top of anything else that may catch my eye.
It won't be two a month
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote