Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2016, 07:00 PM   #1781
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post

It was said by Jerry you guys had inspected these before shipping out. So if you guys had seen this flaw, why would you send it out to a customer in the first place. One would think you would keep it, touch it up, and then send it out to the customer. There are other options besides the two you presented me, like maybe take the statue back, and touch it up for me, rather than having me have to send it back for a refund, since I want to keep the statue. If the flaw was anywhere else aside from the face, I would be fine with it. But its directly on the face that I look at the most. Do you think this looks good, and is tolerable? I understand people have worse off. But you can always take these back and fix them for the people that waited a long time for these.
We at our warehouse do not inspect the statues before we ship them. They are checked at the factory before being sent to our warehouse - but sadly some things do slip past them.

Please check your email - Omar will be helping you further with this.
Old 10-20-2016, 08:57 PM   #1782
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSRebecca View Post
We at our warehouse do not inspect the statues before we ship them. They are checked at the factory before being sent to our warehouse - but sadly some things do slip past them.

Please check your email - Omar will be helping you further with this.
I know I'm not making this up, and don't like to be made to look like I'm lying. This is in regards to the pegs being checked before you guys shipped them out on page 69

http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...ceress&page=69

in the Sorceress thread. Its apparent that they were all put together and indeed checked for quality concerns. Anyways, thanks for your help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcos619

well I couldn't force it in. Wouldn't budge.
Hey Jerry you got any advice on what to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
It will fit you just have to use some force. We tried every single one before we shipped

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
Im going to have Rebecca film a short video showing how to put her together.

Then i will have it posted to our youtube channel

If yours is scratched you can send it back and they will send you another if you want.

But i do know they all fit. We put all of them together before shipping.
Old 10-22-2016, 11:40 AM   #1783
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay. Accounting is catching up with refunds since things were delayed during NYCC. All we ask is that you don't reply to the cancel request email - it refreshes your email and makes it look new, which sets your email further back in our queue.

However, I understand your frustration and I apologize for the wait. Your refund will be processed this week.
Still no refund Rebecca, check your inbox please.
Old 10-25-2016, 06:44 PM   #1784
Fenrir
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Hello,

Thank you for your patience. Replacements are limited, so we like to wait and see just how many damages we have before we start to ship them out. We will be sure to keep you updated.

Any updates on this? From this thread (http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=157867) it seems people have been told they can't get replacement for the broken hand, and only offered 25$ partial refund.
That wouldn't even cover the shipping fees if I was to send it off for repairs.

It's now close to a month since I reported that the statue arrived damaged.
Old 10-26-2016, 01:01 PM   #1785
Windgrace21
Doh!

Case #15139 here.

My Zoar came broken as you can see in the pictures. I've finally received some correspondence from Omar @ PCS but wanted to check in here with y'all to clear up some things. Was offered $30 to accept the broken Zoar. I highly doubt that's enough to have it shipped to/from someone to have it repaired, but I figure worst case scenario, it's effectively now a regular edition statue with a bonus Zoar puzzle that you can put together if you want to ><

- Just want to confirm here that there's 0% chance that there are any remaining Zoar pieces out there that can be sent to me. If not that, also confirming there's nobody official on y'all's end I could send my broken Zoar to for repairs.

- In the event that I go with the repair Zoar route, I'd really like to hear from y'all directly @ PCS if you think a repair can be done to my Zoar (maybe using pins, etc.) such that it will remain structurally sound enough to display. My concern is that the break is in just the wrong spot where, if things were to fail again, Zoar would crown the Sorceress on the head on its way to floorpocalypse. If that's the case, I don't even want to waste the hope/energy on having it repaired.

For the extra feels, this was my first AP statue I scored from y'all on order day. This one I think just means Accident Prone ;p
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20161011_084812.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	220.6 KB
ID:	99175  
Old 10-27-2016, 06:25 PM   #1786
worstgamerever
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Hello,

What is PCS NRD policy when customers have waited a year BEYOND the estimated release date of a piece?

I would like to cancel my Raiden order as I can't wait any longer. I sent PCS an email saying I would want this to be cancelled and they have said that I would lose my NRD.

How can I lose my NRD when it is you guys, not me, who have failed. Please tell me someone who has any idea of customer service reads this threads.

For the reference for anyone here, this is the email correspondence between me and PCS. It is for the Raiden EX, meant to be released Q4 2015. This is now Q4 2016:

===
I don’t understand. I have waited one year in excess of your estimate. One year. So this is your fault, not mine. That I am asking for a refund one year after waiting does not mean I am impatient as you suggest below. It means I have been too patient and simply need to move on.

I am not ready or willing to lose $90 NRD when you have failed on your end.

I have been a customer for jerry since when he used to make toys, but you guys are now truly having a laugh. This is not the way to treat customer. Telling me I will lose my NRD when it is you that has failed is unacceptable.

Please advise how to proceed.

Thank you.

On 27 Oct 2016, at 23:15, PCS CUSTOMER SERVICE <customerservice@pcstoy.com> wrote:

Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply
PCS CUSTOMER SERVICE
Subject: Fwd: Pop Culture Shock Toys: New Order # 100001494
OCT 27, 2016 | 03:15PM PDT
Doris replied:
Hello,

Thank you for your email. I’m sorry for the delay- but we don’t like to sacrifice quality over time. The factories don’t give us too much of an update on the matter. ):

When you decide to pre-order an item there is one important consideration…Patience. These are hand-made collectibles and not assembled by a machine. This means they take time and while we do provide estimated ship dates on the products pages, unfortunately, delays are common while we work to make the best collectible possible.

We are also a little frustrated on the status of this item. ): We have an estimated to ship during the 1st quarter of next year.

If you would like to cancel you there will be a $90.00 NRD that you will inquire. Let us know how you would like to proceed.

Doris
Pop Culture Shock Toys
Customer Service
Any further questions please don't hesitate to ask (:
OCT 27, 2016 | 01:46PM PDT
Original message
PCS wrote:

Hi,

As this item has missed its estimated delivery date by far I cannot go with this purchase anymore.

This was due released Q4 2015. We are now Q4 2016.

I would like a full refund, please.

Please advise.

Kind regards,
Old 10-28-2016, 09:14 AM   #1787
qz33
Rescue

Is there a way to change an order from deposit to Full Pay if it was made in the past 30 days?
Old 10-28-2016, 09:42 AM   #1788
Toulon89
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by worstgamerever View Post
Hello,

What is PCS NRD policy when customers have waited a year BEYOND the estimated release date of a piece?

I would like to cancel my Raiden order as I can't wait any longer. I sent PCS an email saying I would want this to be cancelled and they have said that I would lose my NRD.

How can I lose my NRD when it is you guys, not me, who have failed. Please tell me someone who has any idea of customer service reads this threads.

For the reference for anyone here, this is the email correspondence between me and PCS. It is for the Raiden EX, meant to be released Q4 2015. This is now Q4 2016:

===
I don’t understand. I have waited one year in excess of your estimate. One year. So this is your fault, not mine. That I am asking for a refund one year after waiting does not mean I am impatient as you suggest below. It means I have been too patient and simply need to move on.

I am not ready or willing to lose $90 NRD when you have failed on your end.

I have been a customer for jerry since when he used to make toys, but you guys are now truly having a laugh. This is not the way to treat customer. Telling me I will lose my NRD when it is you that has failed is unacceptable.

Please advise how to proceed.

Thank you.

On 27 Oct 2016, at 23:15, PCS CUSTOMER SERVICE <customerservice@pcstoy.com> wrote:

Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply
PCS CUSTOMER SERVICE
Subject: Fwd: Pop Culture Shock Toys: New Order # 100001494
OCT 27, 2016 | 03:15PM PDT
Doris replied:
Hello,

Thank you for your email. I’m sorry for the delay- but we don’t like to sacrifice quality over time. The factories don’t give us too much of an update on the matter. ):

When you decide to pre-order an item there is one important consideration…Patience. These are hand-made collectibles and not assembled by a machine. This means they take time and while we do provide estimated ship dates on the products pages, unfortunately, delays are common while we work to make the best collectible possible.

We are also a little frustrated on the status of this item. ): We have an estimated to ship during the 1st quarter of next year.

If you would like to cancel you there will be a $90.00 NRD that you will inquire. Let us know how you would like to proceed.

Doris
Pop Culture Shock Toys
Customer Service
Any further questions please don't hesitate to ask (:
OCT 27, 2016 | 01:46PM PDT
Original message
PCS wrote:

Hi,

As this item has missed its estimated delivery date by far I cannot go with this purchase anymore.

This was due released Q4 2015. We are now Q4 2016.

I would like a full refund, please.

Please advise.

Kind regards,
The same goes for me. I do not agree with Doris as ALL and she has a slight attitude in regards to this. She once told me to make sure I read carefully before I commit.
Old 10-28-2016, 01:27 PM   #1789
yeek
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Unlike SS, I don't think PCS lets you cancel a really delayed statue and get your NRD back. Your only recourse is to try and find someone to transfer your order to which only PCS allows. It's hard to have it both ways.
Old 10-28-2016, 02:12 PM   #1790
Isaiasrosas212
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Is there a way to change an order from deposit to Full Pay if it was made in the past 30 days?
Nope not possible, tried it. Also, changing order from Pay in Full to deposit will also not work, tried that as well.
Closed Thread