Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 12-09-2014, 05:28 AM   #241
Rainy
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidgit View Post
I think Hydra may have destroyed them all

Man, this one is taking forever.
its fine with me , not enough money in here lol
Rainy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 02:41 PM   #242
ShiftyScarecrow
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

On Friday they posted on Facebook that they have more Captain America trading cards and Ironman fuel cells in stock and then went back into hiding.
ShiftyScarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 09:27 PM   #243
BDoggWhite
Birdman

Posted by eFx on their Facebook an hour ago:

We just wanted to give those who purchased our Captain America Shield with the "payment in full" option. The boat arrived on time last week, but as of this morning, the ship has not been off loaded, so the container is still sitting on the boat. Unfortunately, I do not know when the dock workers will get around to unloading the boat and transferring it to US Customs. As you may know, the slow down at the port is still ongoing. We will let you know if and when we hear that it has moved on to US Customs. Thanks!
BDoggWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 12:09 AM   #244
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDoggWhite View Post
Posted by eFx on their Facebook an hour ago:

We just wanted to give those who purchased our Captain America Shield with the "payment in full" option. The boat arrived on time last week, but as of this morning, the ship has not been off loaded, so the container is still sitting on the boat. Unfortunately, I do not know when the dock workers will get around to unloading the boat and transferring it to US Customs. As you may know, the slow down at the port is still ongoing. We will let you know if and when we hear that it has moved on to US Customs. Thanks!
Thanks man. Who is with me to cross the dock workers job action and liberate our shields?
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 06:02 AM   #245
rome_325
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

From EFX Facebook page:

We just got an update from the freight forwarder on the status of the container that has the Captain America shields. It is something that I have never seen before! It has cleared US Customs, but it has not even been off loaded from the boat yet! So, I guess, the government is doing the things that do not require the union workers! (I really commend the effort of the customs department, if this is the case!) We will update again when we hear more . . Thanks!

Let's see if we get 'em before the year ends...
rome_325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 05:10 PM   #246
BruinRogue
Frackin!

This is frustrating. I literally live within 20 minutes of the port. Just give me the container number and I'll go pick it up myself!
BruinRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 05:09 PM   #247
Vitus
A day without sunshine is like... night.

EFX, How about restocking the Cap posters?
Vitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 03:27 PM   #248
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Email today from EFX asking to confirm customer addresses by the 23rd as the container is expected to be in their warehouse this coming week. I imagine they will start to go out first week of January if not a bit sooner.
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 06:44 PM   #249
toysforlife
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matches Malone View Post
Email today from EFX asking to confirm customer addresses by the 23rd as the container is expected to be in their warehouse this coming week. I imagine they will start to go out first week of January if not a bit sooner.
Yup, got this email this morning too. Too bad it won't get here by Xmas. But it definitely looks like it is not too much longer.
toysforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 03:42 AM   #250
BruinRogue
Frackin!

From EFX's facebook page:

Quote:
This update falls into "take with a grain of salt" category! The forwarder has told me that the container with the Captain America shields will be delivered to our warehouse on Dec. 22. But . . . the container is STILL on the boat! So I don't know how they can schedule a delivery yet! But please note, that even though we were scheduled to be closed between Christmas and New Years, we will work to ship the shields if they are available during that week . . . Stay tuned!!! I think I will have a better idea if the container is really going to be delivered on the 22nd!
Quote:
As "foreseen" the container will not be unloaded from the boat until Monday, so the forwarder told me that it will not be delivered until later next week. (That is as specific as they would be) Thanks!
Getting jittery. Feels so close.
BruinRogue is offline   Reply With Quote