Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 09-05-2019, 10:27 PM   #121
stone eagle
Justice League

Well for all the customers waiting for the latest update on the back ordered statues.....I sent an email today and got a speedy reply from ARH.
(I still don't know why we don't see photos of statues in production like last year or an expected timetable. If I was ARH I would wonder when I could fulfill orders etc.)

This was their reply:

I don't have any pictures yet. All Valkyries are being produced along with our 2019 line and will ship at the same time as the other statues. I still don't have a date for the end of production, but as I said, when we get our 2019 production container from China, the Valkyries will be in it and will ship right after they clear customs.

I will post pictures of the production on our Facebook page as soon as I have them.

Arahom Radjah

ARH Studios Inc.
stone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 08:40 AM   #122
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Hope you get your statues in 2020.
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 03:35 PM   #123
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Do we know what statues a part from Valkyrie that are scheduled for 2019/2020?
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 05:04 PM   #124
stone eagle
Justice League

This is the only info I have about what is supposed to be in production in China at this time. Based on an email reply I received from ARH on July 11th this year:

As I have said already, we make only one production in China per year, so all pieces are produced and will ship together. Right now, we have the new Mermaid, Sharleze being produced along with Aphrodite, Valkyrie and Eve. And a little surprise as well!

Once I post pictures, I will post for everything, but at this point, I depend on the factory. These are the last two pieces that are late (Valkyrie and Eve) By the time we deliver them, we will be finally out of this phase. We are almost there!

Arahom Radjah

ARH Studios Inc.
stone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 06:02 PM   #125
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone eagle View Post
This is the only info I have about what is supposed to be in production in China at this time. Based on an email reply I received from ARH on July 11th this year:

As I have said already, we make only one production in China per year, so all pieces are produced and will ship together. Right now, we have the new Mermaid, Sharleze being produced along with Aphrodite, Valkyrie and Eve. And a little surprise as well!

Once I post pictures, I will post for everything, but at this point, I depend on the factory. These are the last two pieces that are late (Valkyrie and Eve) By the time we deliver them, we will be finally out of this phase. We are almost there!

Arahom Radjah

ARH Studios Inc.
That is an interesting way to produce/deliver statues. I’m guessing that’s the best way to get the best deal on a container for shipping. I would think the factory would increase their per unit price for storing the completed pieces until all of them are ready for shipping.
Old 09-06-2019, 09:32 PM   #126
dao2
Cyclops

They've been doing that for a while, pretty much a given that it's cheaper if they're doing it but yeah that's why all their statues have come in large batches the last couple
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 09:24 AM   #127
Mutant-Man
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone eagle View Post

Was there ever a preorder for Aphrodite?
Mutant-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 10:20 AM   #128
zeus

I think when they arrive in ARH studios he will put them for sale.
Old 09-10-2019, 08:12 PM   #129
Mutant-Man
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
I think when they arrive in ARH studios he will put them for sale.
Weird. How on earth did he know how many to have made?
Mutant-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:22 PM   #130
zeus

he only makes 100