Statue Forum 

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

» Spotlight
DGK Albatross Japan Shin Godzilla DGK Megahouse Kamen Rider DGK Damtoys Carnotarus Bust Current Interview:

Old 09-10-2019, 11:12 PM   #991
jeremydmc
What's another word for Thesaurus?

9/16 for me as well.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 11:35 PM   #992
mmk123
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Really sorry about that. Please DM we will get rerouted
Just sent you a text hope it wasnít too late
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 11:42 PM   #993
vorpoll
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Really sorry about that. Please DM we will get rerouted
I just had to pay ups $5 to reroute my package as well. I also emailed several times including last week inquiring about changing my address. Disappointing and frustrating.
vorpoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 12:53 AM   #994
chrismhk
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
Well I got my shipping notice but after 5 emails to Tweeterhead, a reply from Gwen and all the help that Grphyx gave me (whic I am truly great full for) was a huge waste of time because it is going to my old address
This happened to me twice. All my old orders all got shipped (and continues to get shipped) to the old address. Before they used DHL so the reroute could be done by me easily with no extra cost but Donna Troy was shipped via UPS...They apparently charge extra for reroute and I need to wait for them to attempt delivery in a place that I no longer live in. I’ve sent an email about this but unsurprisingly, got no reply lol And I thought having Gwen will change something...lol
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 01:04 AM   #995
mmk123
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I just went into UPS as website and apparently they can’t reroute the package until the delivery attempt was made and my package is not expected to get there until September 17

Now the package is being delivered to my mothers address and she will actually be down here this weekend but I don’t know when I will be up there next or when she will be down here next for me to be able to see her or to get this package

Grphyx was very generous in that in that he gave me his cell phone number for me to text my new address information again and said they will get it rerouted and where I have all the faith in him to do everything he can I just don’t have faith in Tweeterhead to get something as simple as an address change changed and also to get something redirected when I got a confirmation email from Gwen saying that it would be.

I wonder am I going to have to go through the same thing when Catwoman gets shipped within the next month or two

And I think the saddest thing of all is the fact that you have a person like Grphyx who is doing everything he can to assist in this issue and he’s not an actual employee of Tweeterhead.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 07:14 AM   #996
grphyx1
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

Here's hoping that all things moving forward will be corrected.

Chrismhk and Vorpoll please send me your correct address and I'll try and make sure it's permanently fixed.

Gwen will definitely get things straightened out. This is just a concentrated amount of statues coming in to be shipped and she's learning a lot all at once. Will flow smoothly once this backlog of catch-up is cleared
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 07:57 AM   #997
chrismhk
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Here's hoping that all things moving forward will be corrected.

Chrismhk and Vorpoll please send me your correct address and I'll try and make sure it's permanently fixed.

Gwen will definitely get things straightened out. This is just a concentrated amount of statues coming in to be shipped and she's learning a lot all at once. Will flow smoothly once this backlog of catch-up is cleared
As always, I appreciate you offering the help. But honestly, thinking about last experience (I trusted them to fix the situation but in the end I had to let the courier reroute), it will be much faster for me to try to solve this on my own. I don’t know how long it will take for them to give me a reply nor do I trust them to handle the situation right now when the package already left their hands and they are now busy with batman shipments. I am going to try to resolve the issue on my own first.

I just really really hope this doesn’t happen the THIRD time with Robin pre-order (my last TH order thank god) I have with them. It’s just stressful dealing with this issue every time something ships because my address won’t update no matter how many emails I send them and getting no reply for every single one of them (even if it does goes through, the changes don’t take effect *sigh*).
Old 09-11-2019, 09:00 AM   #998
grphyx1
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
As always, I appreciate you offering the help. But honestly, thinking about last experience (I trusted them to fix the situation but in the end I had to let the courier reroute), it will be much faster for me to try to solve this on my own. I donít know how long it will take for them to give me a reply nor do I trust them to handle the situation right now when the package already left their hands and they are now busy with batman shipments. I am going to try to resolve the issue on my own first.

I just really really hope this doesnít happen the THIRD time with Robin pre-order (my last TH order thank god) I have with them. Itís just stressful dealing with this issue every time something ships because my address wonít update no matter how many emails I send them and getting no reply for every single one of them (even if it does goes through, the changes donít take effect *sigh*).
Not a worry. I am sure that once Gwen is caught up with the old messages (FB and TH site) she will be amazing.

as to your last order, I think you'll change your mind once you see what they have in store for you avatar pic
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 09:06 AM   #999
chrismhk

Quote:
Not a worry. I am sure that once Gwen is caught up with the old messages (FB and TH site) she will be amazing.

as to your last order, I think you'll change your mind once you see what they have in store for you avatar pic

Oh, I will continue to order TH statues, just not direct with TH. Their CS is frustrating, but it doesn’t change the fact that their statues are oustanding. I have Catwoman, Batgirl ordered from other vendors. Probably will order Cheetah too.

But, what you say makes me more excited for Ivy
Old 09-11-2019, 11:05 AM   #1000
bjoern
Frackin!

Will the status of my order at Tweeterhead change from processing to shipped when Batman is on the way? I have an ups account but only here in germany so i don‘t think that i will get any notification.
bjoern is offline   Reply With Quote