Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

» Spotlight
DGK Albatross Japan Shin Godzilla DGK Megahouse Kamen Rider DGK Damtoys Carnotarus Bust Current Interview:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2019, 10:18 AM   #371
#Brian
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.
 
#Brian's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 746
My wife watched Melrose Place in the 90s.
I get too much of a Sydney vibe from this piece.
Sydney was an evil -----. A she devil in her own right, I suppose, but it's a pass for me.
#Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 10:27 AM   #372
Drakonnen
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Brian View Post
My wife watched Melrose Place in the 90s.
I get too much of a Sydney vibe from this piece.
Sydney was an evil -----. A she devil in her own right, I suppose, but it's a pass for me.
I googled her and that seems like a stretch, lol.
Drakonnen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 11:35 AM   #373
Silas Loki
What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?
 
Silas Loki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakonnen View Post
I googled her and that seems like a stretch, lol.
Exactly!!! How do you get a Melrose Place "vibe" from a character who is essentially a Barbarian Warrior who fights Frost Giants and Giant Serpants......perhaps we missed that episode....

Or maybe this is just another BS excuse to let everyone know he's not buying this piece.....because (and I don't know about you)......I was waiting to see if he would buy this before I made my decision, his choice was a key piece of intel....
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 09:15 PM   #374
67L88Stingray
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 2,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
Or maybe this is just another BS excuse to let everyone know he's not buying this piece.....because (and I don't know about you)......I was waiting to see if he would buy this before I made my decision, his choice was a key piece of intel....
WTF are you talking about? It's his first post in the thread.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 09:44 PM   #375
XIIIWARRIOR
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 147
She's gorgeous!
XIIIWARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 12:22 AM   #376
Silas Loki
What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?
 
Silas Loki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
WTF are you talking about? It's his first post in the thread.
WTF are you talking about? Did I mention anything in my post about his post count in the thread? Maybe invest in some prescription glasses, or reading lessons.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 01:27 PM   #377
Nugchompa
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?
 
Nugchompa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 2,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
I was waiting to see if he would buy this before I made my decision, his choice was a key piece of intel....
I know mine is the only choice you truly care about, and I'm not buying it. I hear she wearing underwear. Ew!
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 05:25 AM   #378
67L88Stingray
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 2,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
WTF are you talking about? Did I mention anything in my post about his post count in the thread? Maybe invest in some prescription glasses, or reading lessons.
Maybe read your own damn post, you are the one who needs comprehension lessons "just another BS excuse" If he didn't have any posts yet how is it "another" excuse by him?
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 07:13 AM   #379
#Brian
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.
 
#Brian's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
Exactly!!! How do you get a Melrose Place "vibe" from a character who is essentially a Barbarian Warrior who fights Frost Giants and Giant Serpants......perhaps we missed that episode....

Or maybe this is just another BS excuse to let everyone know he's not buying this piece.....because (and I don't know about you)......I was waiting to see if he would buy this before I made my decision, his choice was a key piece of intel....
Oh, yea, sorry about this. Maybe I should have been clear about that just being my opinion.

"another excuse "....lol, what was my first "excuse" and why in the world would I need an excuse not to buy a collectible? I either like it and buy it or I don't...it's that simple... no excuse needed

I get a Sydney vibe from the statue. Is that a crime?
Shall I elaborate? She looks (to me, in my opinion) like a skanky boney faced crack horror groupie from an 80s hair band video...to me, in my opinion.

I have the last two SS Reds and no, I will not be buying this one due to the previous opinions listed.

Such a random attack you made toward me (eyeroll emoji and all) because you like a statue that I don't. I bet you are a real joy in the sandbox out on the playground.

Sorry i offended you with my personal observations, I didn't know it would prevent you from enjoying the piece for yourself.
#Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 07:31 AM   #380
#Brian
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.
 
#Brian's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakonnen View Post
I googled her and that seems like a stretch, lol.
lol, it's all good, It's just me.

Everyone homes in on different features when looking at faces. Happens all the time where someone says "that person likes like...." and you simply can't see what they are talking about.

It was more of a general vibe. I did not realize it would create such a controversy...lol

I didn't even say it was a bad statue, because it's not... yet I got jumped (not talking about you) by someone because I said it looked like an actress to me and I am passing.

Lol, all kinds of social dysfunction on the internet.
#Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:42 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com