Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 05-10-2017, 07:50 PM   #2561
wakasashe
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Alright I just need to reiterate what we've all heard before....
There will always be those who have things to nitpick and complain about how PCS' representation of their character doesn't match how THEY imagined it. There will always be things that the sculptor or the tailor could have improved.

There are things I myself would have have like adjusted. But I respect the artists' vision 100% and I can't not say

This is the most incredible representation of Chun Li ever created.
It is by and far the closest to perfection in every aspect.

Thank you guys! I'm going to love owning these!!
wakasashe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 08:01 PM   #2562
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
That's a serious reply man. I'm just kidding around.

But the point was Guile has his former glory restored after some down years/games.
It's all good man. i notice how the perception of the classic characters has been reshaped by feedback from competitive players. Isn't Blanka banned from SFV for some cheapness he had in SFIV?
Old Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 08:16 PM   #2563
Guilty
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Snake View Post
It's all good man. i notice how the perception of the classic characters has been reshaped by feedback from competitive players. Isn't Blanka banned from SFV for some cheapness he had in SFIV?
Absolutely not, he's just not in the game.
Guilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 08:31 PM   #2564
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty View Post
Absolutely not, he's just not in the game.
Yet. I'd love the see Blanka get a redesign like the others. I hope they give him him a glorious, red beard.
EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 08:56 PM   #2565
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber-Lip View Post
These are bad examples as Chun isn't supposed to be a roided out body builder. Her legs are mega muscular to emphasize her prowess as a super powered kicker. That's her trademark. Of course she should have muscle toned arms, just IMO a tad less bulk would really bring out some femininity and sexiness while still showing strength and fitness.

BTW - the legs look amazing! They really pulled off making them muscular without making them look stocky
In all fairness if your a fighter or hell if your just training, you wont only train your legs you need to focus on your whole body, so the arms get muscle too and you said tone it down I think that wont work in the total picture, Just imagine how stupid you will look if only your legs are pumped and you have noodle arms

Thats just my Opinion I guess, one more thing dont look at the half pictured chun, take a look at the total shot battle chun li. I really think Jerry made her 100% correct, in a way I believe the total concept of chun li even more as a fighter then Lets say mileena or kitana
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 09:18 PM   #2566
Cyber-Lip
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
In all fairness if your a fighter or hell if your just training, you wont only train your legs you need to focus on your whole body, so the arms get muscle too and you said tone it down I think that wont work in the total picture, Just imagine how stupid you will look if only your legs are pumped and you have noodle arms
I'm not saying she shouldn't have arm and upper body muscle, I'm just saying that IMO she'd look better with a tad less bulk. Something like this:

Cyber-Lip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 09:33 PM   #2567
Shanesg
Green Lantern Corps

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo13 View Post
She looks Amazing... ! To me she perfect.
I feel like the statue was created for this outfit. The way her left hand holds the strap is perfect, but I feel like in the other two it looks a little awkward the way her hand is just hovering there.
Shanesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 09:55 PM   #2568
qz33
Baron Zemo

To everyone commenting about her arm musculature:

You know how when you get a statue and the muscles and shading never seem as defined as the pictures?
Mass production is never as crisp as the prototype pics.

The lighting, paint variability, and definition loss from generational castings will smooth her up a bit.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 10:04 PM   #2569
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber-Lip View Post
I'm not saying she shouldn't have arm and upper body muscle, I'm just saying that IMO she'd look better with a tad less bulk. Something like this:

Yeah but in that shot how do I say this in english, the statue she has more strain to her arm I believe she has her arm with power to her leg and the other arm is olmost flex so I can imagine even more muscle there, take a look and I believe when you do that more muscle will show, heck I dont think i know
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 10:14 PM   #2570
Gyro Zeppeli
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
To everyone commenting about her arm musculature:

You know how when you get a statue and the muscles and shading never seem as defined as the pictures?
Mass production is never as crisp as the prototype pics.

The lighting, paint variability, and definition loss from generational castings will smooth her up a bit.
I hope so and yeah that's a good point. Her body will likely look more smooth in the final product.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote