Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 11-29-2018, 11:05 AM   #1
Ljaat
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Gaming Heads: Fallout T-45 Bust

I didn't see a thread for this and missed them putting it up..

T-45 Bust $1,299.99
Ljaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 11:12 AM   #2
omigeo
Alpha Flight

That's a very nice looking bust but so big, plus I cannot afford this Grrr.

Thanks for the post
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 11:26 AM   #3
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

WOW, too pricey for me but damn that looks awesome!
jeremydmc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 02:58 AM   #4
dao2
Cyclops

Honestly this should be up my alley but not impressed :| Lack of details and sculpting that's all over the place. It's like they forgot to smooth it out :|
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 10:20 AM   #5
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Honestly this should be up my alley but not impressed :| Lack of details and sculpting that's all over the place. It's like they forgot to smooth it out :|
Smooth it out??? As a matter of fact it should look more roughed up, well worn and just about rusted.
Lack of details, being all over the place?
I think this T-45 armor is close enough and I don't see that the detail is all over the place. The only thing they might have or should have adjusted or changed was the shoulder plates and the top of the helmet portion. Both should have been a bit higher. Like the picture below...other than that, I think its pretty close

This game was really a continuation from wastlands, a game that came out in the late 80's.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FO4_T-45_Power_Armor.png
Views:	82
Size:	752.6 KB
ID:	119006

omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 02:27 PM   #6
Mar-l-Aoutat
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Too expensive. But pretty sweet.

Maybe one day if I come accross a sale
Mar-l-Aoutat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 05:40 AM   #7
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigeo View Post
Smooth it out??? As a matter of fact it should look more roughed up, well worn and just about rusted.
Lack of details, being all over the place?
I think this T-45 armor is close enough and I don't see that the detail is all over the place. The only thing they might have or should have adjusted or changed was the shoulder plates and the top of the helmet portion. Both should have been a bit higher. Like the picture below...other than that, I think its pretty close

This game was really a continuation from wastlands, a game that came out in the late 80's.

Attachment 119006

Yes smooth it out. Rust is fine, it still needs to be massively soothed out then a rust texture can be added. Also your image is a base t-45 from F4, a normal T45 wouldn't be that rusty (though it has some).

But again my issue isn't rust. It's the fact that it's glaringly hand made, from something not metal. Here's some circled worst offenders but seriously you might as well circle the whole bust because every bit of it looks like it was done by hand. It is so glaringly obvious that it was sculpted by hand and then not smoothed properly it hurts.

Seriously even if the suit was hand welded it wouldn't look that ----ed up. The line going down the front of the helmet isn't even straight FFS :| Why does the metal slope in to where some of the rivets were punched? Where they put in with so much force it literally bent the helmet? Why is their random accumulation mounds of "metal"? Hell half the circles aren't even close to being perfectly round :|
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote