Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 05-24-2017, 08:22 PM   #3371
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALF_1 View Post
Hi Jerry,

I was told by staff that you are considering for this set to give each version of Chun Li an individual COA that says Legacy Set on it instead of your past Sets that only came with 1 COA.
The plan is a separate COA for each statue and then a special COA that represents the set of three
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 08:22 PM   #3372
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
The plan is a separate COA for each statue and then a special COA that represents the set of three
EPIC!!!
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 08:25 PM   #3373
Chun li fan
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
where is the video posted :O
https://www.facebook.com/10001442179...106183/?type=2

Hope i did this right.
Chun li fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 08:26 PM   #3374
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chun li fan View Post
thanks!
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 08:45 PM   #3375
ChaFoShizzle
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

There's nothing like a great hand sculpted piece. Something about it just resonates awesomeness.
ChaFoShizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 02:09 AM   #3376
ALF_1
Justice League

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post

Nice! Thanks for the reply Jerry and updating collectors that were lucky to get this set about the COA's. This set will be epic along with an amazing display for the COA's giving a elegant, classy, yet sexy presence with style. I like that idea and appreciate you making that decision and especially to have a special COA is a nice touch!!

Sorry to suggest so much Jerry, but maybe you can consider the special COA being a Plastic or maybe laser etched thin metal plaque like what they do In the store "Things Remembered" Please, if you can consider to have a circular Hologram sticker on the Special COA will make it look more official and authentic verified with a tamper evident Hologram and then 1 Hologram placed on the bases of each statue to match up with the serial number to the hologram COA. All holograms at the bottom have a special number and there can be 3 more stickers that match with the number. The Hologram art work could be A POP Logo and maybe on other side maybe a Capcom Hologram.

Please, take this as just some ideas that might be considered to give a classy and official look to the Special COA. Many items I have with a Hologram just makes it look verified that a professional authenticated it and when someone comes over they know you mean business with the legit set and fight against recasts. I am not asking or demanding and am giving my opinion what I would like to see in a Special COA now that Jerry stated there will be one included as well as the 3 individual COA's is exciting news and I am glad I asked about them earlier.

I dont mean to Stretch it, but my last idea that I think doesn't seem too outlandish to consider and adds more specialness to the set in my opionion is to add a mini booklet that unfolds with facts and art work of each Chun Li version as well as the man hours and some facts about the creating process. Kind of like a folder that holds all the COA's and please use maybe a cardboard folder to keep the COA's inside protected.

I keep recieving damaged COA's when PCS has a flimsy Plastic holder with no protection and many times it wasn't taped in. It was just sliding around. I feel as others do that it's upsetting when my COA has smushed corners and is warped from not being secured makes it not displayable. I feel a protective cardboard folder is ideal as well as a second art/facts folder that holds the COA's placed inside the protective folder. That folder can have written in the front embossed with Blue and Gold/yellow foil saying
"Chun Li Legacy Set." Thanks

Jerry, I read your letter sent to all customers about your new business plan as well as new staff that will help to grow PCS while you take over the art direction is a great decision. I want to say great job on making your passion a successful business when you only expected to do it to give yourself a chance to make some of your favorite characters for your own collection and as the popularity from your creative talents grew it evolved into PCS as we know today.

PCS keeps growing, learning what doesn't work well and what does. Coming from doing this more like a hobby as to it becoming a business is many people's dreams to do something you love where it doesn't feel like a job. Now with this decision you can focus more on doing what you love and creating on hopefully a level that just keeps growing higher. As you grow you will keep improving as we have seen from your new 1/3 lines is a step up with PCS's evolution.

I appreciate you can come on the forums and send customers letters such as this being your honest self and telling it how it is that it was first a hobby and now that it became this large that the help you brought in will only be a positive move for PCS and the fans. I just wish some of these changes came sooner, but now is better then later. Thanks again Jerry for making Museum Quality Masterpieces and if members here are still speculating on 1/3 Scorpion without actually owning him it can now be confirmed since I own him he is a Masterpiece!!!

Something of this nature would cost double what we paid for Scorpion and he is Phenomenal!!! Of course if you have shipping or defective issues, I as well would be very angry and we all been there with every company. That's the cost dealing with difficult China. Sometimes issues arise, but from my experiences they always want to make sure the customer is happy by doing the best they can with their limited resources. Any time I talk to staff on the phone I am all cleared up with in a few minutes. I'm glad for the added help to PCS and the next step is the big QC challenge.

Thanks for listening
ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 11:09 AM   #3377
Furyan
Mephisto

What time will it be in Vegas when these go up for PO? 3PM?
Furyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 11:29 AM   #3378
VindictvePotato
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyan View Post
What time will it be in Vegas when these go up for PO? 3PM?
Vegas falls under pacific time so yeah, 3.00 pm
VindictvePotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 11:33 AM   #3379
Isildur's bane
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Anyway to see the "making of" video without having a facebook account?
Isildur's bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 12:46 PM   #3380
Klear Knives
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

@jerry would you be able to tell us how many chun li's are going up for preorder on monday?
Klear Knives is offline   Reply With Quote