Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-21-2024, 12:37 PM   #61
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spideristic View Post
I am fine with the simpler base but would have preferred to have the bats, as it worked so well. I wonder if they will include all the 4 portraits or just one alternate head. I am fine with no alternate heads.
4 portraits, 3 left hands.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 12:57 PM   #62
Spideristic
The Thunderbolts

Oh right, forgot those.

The extra hands (Batarang and Grappling Hook) are more likely to be included than all the portraits. Again, even though they are cool additions, I am fine without them.

Considering the environment, doesn't seem fitting that he would need to use the Batarang or grappling hook in the Batcave, at least that's my logic as to why I don't need them for this display.
Spideristic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 02:16 PM   #63
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Excited that this is going to be up for PO in the summer time, do wonder when they will let us know the official dimensions. When we look at him in the video he looks under scaled, which I hope is not the case.

Its a shame the Hush/Batman portrait seems like it won't be available on the 1/4th edition.

The last SS batman lost me on the portrait, this is one i always wanted in 1/4th, tho there Batman Rebirth looks excellent but the costume doesn't win me over.

Hoping he will be about 800 and SS will have it up on there site, tho wonder if this will be a super limited run?
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 02:29 PM   #64
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyiori View Post
Excited that this is going to be up for PO in the summer time, do wonder when they will let us know the official dimensions. When we look at him in the video he looks under scaled, which I hope is not the case.

Its a shame the Hush/Batman portrait seems like it won't be available on the 1/4th edition.

The last SS batman lost me on the portrait, this is one i always wanted in 1/4th, tho there Batman Rebirth looks excellent but the costume doesn't win me over.

Hoping he will be about 800 and SS will have it up on there site, tho wonder if this will be a super limited run?
$800 for a very popular Batman piece scaled down to the most popular scale, and with a tiny ES on top of that?

NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 02:34 PM   #65
SDguy

They should pull a sideshow and make like 8000 of them.
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 02:39 PM   #66
Spideristic
The Thunderbolts

Ha..then we wait for the sale in a year and get it at a good discount.

Since 2000 was the total edition size for 1:3, I guess we can expect that to be the minimum number for 1:4.
Spideristic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 02:40 PM   #67
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyiori View Post

$800 is their bare bones no switchouts 1/4 Thomas Wayne Batman. At best MAYBE Supes will be close to that with 2 heads, but Batman will be more. And this all assuming logical be good to the customer pricing
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 02:48 PM   #68
MisterJ
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
$800 is their bare bones no switchouts 1/4 Thomas Wayne Batman. At best MAYBE Supes will be close to that with 2 heads, but Batman will be more. And this all assuming logical be good to the customer pricing
Superman has 3 heads:
looking down
looking to the side
heat vision.
MisterJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 02:54 PM   #69
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
$800 for a very popular Batman piece scaled down to the most popular scale, and with a tiny ES on top of that?
I don't think these pieces will have tiny edition sizes. I'm thinking reasonable price and high ES.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 06:51 PM   #70
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
Just wishful thinking that it won't be way more expensive just cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Don't they still use Sideshows license to do 1/4th ? I don't recall that they have there own 1/4th license from DC. They may allow it, with the restrictions to not compete with there own Batman.
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote