Statue Forum 

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

» Spotlight
Dechirico Diamond Select Gwenpool Statue BDL Diamond Select Black Panther Statue DGK Sideshow COTD Poxxil Exclusive PF Comic Soon:
Clay Moore - Inside Stories

Old 01-25-2020, 12:06 AM   #181
Star-struck
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I like the idea of matching bases within certain groups like the Batfamily but I think if you get people too used to that idea they'll be turned off anytime things don't match. Someone might want to pair certain characters together but choose not to since they don't match like their Batman characters do.
Star-struck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 02:03 PM   #182
Iko Iko
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyiori View Post
It would have been to easy to follow through, so of course it won't happen exactly like that :-P
Agree. Logic would have dictated they finish the Justice League lineup as well and we all know how that turned out.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 03:14 PM   #183
TheRiddler
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrod1987 View Post
Ex is not a must have for me. With the $4 flat rate shipping from BBTS that's the much better option IMO. Looking at $45-55 on shipping is my guess. At least $40 over BBTS price. Even with rewards ($27), still coming out ahead through BBTS. Sideshow has gotta work on these shipping costs.
Same here, great call. I just pre-ordered from BBTS.

I hate Damien so I'll never display it that way, and I'll never sell this so I don't care about the EX value.

Put them in my cart in both places and once you factor in the shipping, the price difference was nearly $50. Reward points won't make up for that, as you point out.
TheRiddler is offline   Reply With Quote