Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 02-22-2018, 12:07 PM   #411
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwestley13 View Post
If you have UPS My Choice (free service) you will receive an email the day before anything gets delivered to your address. You will also get an email a few minutes after its delivered.
I do have UPS My Choice. But I never got en email or anything when my Catwoman 66 just showed up one day. I thought it was very odd that I didn't at least get an email from UPS on it. LOL
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 12:21 PM   #412
nearmint
Phoenix

I'm still puzzled as to how this could have started shipping last Friday, and yet no one has posted pics of the EX anywhere. Doesn't make sense.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 01:26 PM   #413
Malvo
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
I'm still puzzled as to how this could have started shipping last Friday, and yet no one has posted pics of the EX anywhere. Doesn't make sense.
Chad once told me a replacement Catwoman statue was packed and labelled, and was going to be shipped first thing the next morning. Four weeks later when I asked for a tracking number because my statue still hadn't arrived, instead of a tracking number I was informed that there were no replacement Catwoman's available.....this makes perfect sense.
Malvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 01:29 PM   #414
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malvo View Post
Chad once told me a replacement Catwoman statue was packed and labelled, and was going to be shipped first thing the next morning. Four weeks later when I asked for a tracking number because my statue still hadn't arrived, instead of a tracking number I was informed that there were no replacement Catwoman's available.....this makes perfect sense.
That's disappointing.
Old 02-22-2018, 01:48 PM   #415
Malvo
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
That's disappointing.
I wasn't impressed and I let Chad know it. Fortunately Tweeterhead did compensate me and I was able to get my statue repaired by a pro model builder. But it did leave a sour taste in my mouth all the same.

I can't say one way or the other whether Harley's been shipped, but I do know I haven't received a shipping notice yet. And I also know that sometimes at Tweeterhead the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing so who knows what going on at the moment?
Old 02-22-2018, 01:57 PM   #416
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
I wasn't impressed and I let Chad know it. Fortunately Tweeterhead did compensate me and I was able to get my statue repaired by a pro model builder. But it did leave a sour taste in my mouth all the same.

I can't say one way or the other whether Harley's been shipped, but I do know I haven't received a shipping notice yet. And I also know that sometimes at Tweeterhead the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing so who knows what going on at the moment?
It certainly seems that mine hasn't shipped. I paid my balance weeks ago, and I'm in California, so it should only take a day or two to get to me.
Old 02-22-2018, 02:57 PM   #417
Malvo
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
It certainly seems that mine hasn't shipped. I paid my balance weeks ago, and I'm in California, so it should only take a day or two to get to me.
I suppose it might depend on when you ordered Harley. I'm not sure how Tweeterhead does it, but some companies produce their statues in increments and ship them out one production run at a time.
Old 02-22-2018, 03:04 PM   #418
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Quote:
I suppose it might depend on when you ordered Harley. I'm not sure how Tweeterhead does it, but some companies produce their statues in varying numbers of production runs and ship them one lot at a time.
I placed my order on August 9th.
Old 02-22-2018, 03:06 PM   #419
haljordan99
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwestley13 View Post
If you have UPS My Choice (free service) you will receive an email the day before anything gets delivered to your address. You will also get an email a few minutes after its delivered.
I have this. The only other time I ordered from TH so far, I got a notice when the shipping label was created. I haven't received anything for Harley yet.
haljordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 03:11 PM   #420
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
I placed my order on August 9th.
I placed mine on June 12th. So I guess we can see if that is the case by which one of us gets her first. LOL
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote