Gollum
The Herculoids

I’m glad I cancelled too

There will be plenty more Prime 1 Catwoman’s
Gollum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 11:23 PM   #1012
Wah
Shadowhawk

well bad news, i'm one of the ones with the broken leg. mine is around where the leg connects to the boot on the inner right leg area. so bummed. not even sure i'm gonna keep her now or not. when this happens it kills it for me.
Wah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 01:20 AM   #1013
vKevinnn
A day without sunshine is like... night.

At this point is it like 50% that are coming defective or damaged?
vKevinnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 02:01 AM   #1014
Overmind

I think I’m just calling it quits on this one. This seems to be one of the bigger large scale blunders I’ve seen from a company.
Overmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 05:10 AM   #1015
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wah View Post
well bad news, i'm one of the ones with the broken leg. mine is around where the leg connects to the boot on the inner right leg area
Yep, that's where we all are having this trouble. That makes at least five of us now, so definitely a bad glueing/packaging issue. I'm sorry about that, Wah, and I understand being bummed - so was I the first day, but the statue itself is beautiful and I can still admire it nevertheless.

Not that I will settle for an expensive broken piece, mind you. I dearly hope Sideshow will do right by us all. I still haven't heard from them.
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 08:10 AM   #1016
Overmind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
Yep, that's where we all are having this trouble. That makes at least five of us now, so definitely a bad glueing/packaging issue. I'm sorry about that, Wah, and I understand being bummed - so was I the first day, but the statue itself is beautiful and I can still admire it nevertheless.

Not that I will settle for an expensive broken piece, mind you. I dearly hope Sideshow will do right by us all. I still haven't heard from them.
The product is broken. They have to take it back or our credit card companies can step in. Imagine how many broken statues they must be hearing about. I think the scarce social media posts about her say it all.
Overmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 11:06 AM   #1017
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overmind View Post
The product is broken. They have to take it back or our credit card companies can step in.
Yeah, but it's not so easy for us abroad. Getting your import taxes back is hell.

Besides, I want to keep it - again, the statue is great.
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 11:12 AM   #1018
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Finally was able to check mine yesterday. Definitely was worried with all the issues people were having but looked over mine and everything seems fine. No issues with my piece and I'm glad!
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 11:31 AM   #1019
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

I'd like to know if anyone has displayed their unbroken statue for any length on time. If so, have you rechecked recently?

I really feel the second leg may have began to wobble after I left her displayed for a couple days. I guess I could have just missed it at first, but I'd hope I would have noticed the white area around the second boot.

Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 11:42 AM   #1020
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Yeah....it's pretty clear there are some legitimate problems with this statue.

I feel for the people who are getting broken stuff, can't say I feel for P1 at all on this one. All of that time intentionally delaying the Hush Catwoman just so this one could ship out to people who couldn't cancel for something else they might have liked better......and they're broken.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote