Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 07-26-2010, 06:39 PM   #31
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by benocehcap View Post
Andrew...Ur a FOOL. I dont talk trash, i just call it like i see it. Look at wong skills and game play. SF is his full time job and yet he gets spanked everytime he plays Diago even tho he uses fatso Ruffs. Another example Evo2010 final. Beat down... He was born for that. It just feels natural reading peoples minds and game play for him.
So are you taking my challenge or not?
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 07:45 PM   #32
artofgarduno
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Andrew...Ur a FOOL. I dont talk trash, i just call it like i see it. Look at wong skills and game play. SF is his full time job and yet he gets spanked everytime he plays Diago even tho he uses fatso Ruffs. Another example Evo2010 final. Beat down... He was born for that. It just feels natural reading peoples minds and game play for him.
I watched Daigo play a few weeks ago here in Las vegas at EVO, the guy is amazing. Hes very talented in SF. I was very surprised Wong got eliminated before he even made semifinals.
artofgarduno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 07:45 PM   #33
Ryu
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Andrew_ View Post
So are you taking my challenge or not?
It's not rocket science
Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 07:52 PM   #34
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by artofgarduno View Post
I watched Daigo play a few weeks ago here in Las vegas at EVO, the guy is amazing. Hes very talented in SF. I was very surprised Wong got eliminated before he even made semifinals.
I think a lot of people were upset that Wong didn't make top 8. I was really looking forward to the Grand Finals being a Justin v. Diago rematch.

It was obvious that Ricky Ortiz didn't have a chance, although he's a great player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
It's not rocket science
I know.

50/50 he even owns it.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 07:59 PM   #35
Ryu

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Andrew_ View Post
I think a lot of people were upset that Wong didn't make top 8. I was really looking forward to the Grand Finals being a Justin v. Diago rematch.

It was obvious that Ricky Ortiz didn't have a chance, although he's a great player.

I know.

50/50 he even owns it.
I think he mains Guile as well. Personally, I'd like a piece of him too.
Old 07-26-2010, 08:15 PM   #36
artofgarduno
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Wow!!! The gameplay video looks awesome. I did loved the chun li helping out Ryu with it's ultra set him up. Just brilliant idea from capcom.
I just wounder how WB is looking at this merger. With their new MK release coming out soon, their must be really pissed off about this capcom/Tekken merger. MK sales are going to suck if this game is released at the same time as WB MK. I know I ain't buying it. I got fried once before.

This games is going to be huge, in many tournaments. I don't see why some members here say it takes years of practice to learn the moves, combos whatnot. This is not rocketscience This is STREET FIGHTER people. And there is only one guy that can claim to be professional SF player. Daigo Umehara!!!!!
The new MK is not gonna flop. Just look at the last MK they made (MK vs DC) that game was utter crap, got mixed reviews, a lot of disapointed fans because of the crap fatalities, horrible gameplay, and still sold over 2,000,000 copies!!! How was that possible??? It goes to show how many people will still buy an MK game even if it sucks.

Now compare that to the new MK. Fatalities are back, 2d is back, the original cast is back, a new deeper fighting engine with supers, new sophisticated visuals, tag team mode, online arcade mode, all the original developers of the original MK minus John Tobias.

This game has gotten great feedback not to mention it won E3 awards as well. This game will sell millions, there are a lot of older MK fans that left the franchise once it went 3d but are now returning because of the 2.5 gameplay coupled with the new breed of players that get a taste of what Mortal Kombat truly is.

MK is going back to its roots in a big way. MK team has nothing to fear. Street Fighter set the bar for 2.5 gameplay and was a huge success, now watch MK make a huge comeback as well, theres no denying it, it will happen. MK is gonna ROCK!!!
artofgarduno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:41 PM   #37
Ryu

MK is going to be pretty cool from the looks of it.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:52 PM   #38
stormshadow75x
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
I'm not buying the game with the Tekken engine.

I wonder if we'll get to see Marshall Law vs. Fei Long?
stormshadow75x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:57 PM   #39
Ryu

I don't know, good question. Both Marshall and Fei are Bruce Lee clones.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:10 PM   #40
AsOneDead
You got red on you

Don't think it's going to be anything special. The only VS I'm interested in is Marvel VS Capcom 3.
AsOneDead is offline   Reply With Quote