Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 11-11-2021, 06:10 PM   #411
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by epitaph04 View Post
Anybody in the westcoast received theirs yet? I know theres big shipping delays but I feel spec fiction is taking a bit long with mine. Paid it all off about a month and a half ago.
I got mine couple weeks ago on east coast. I’m not sure if it’s going to be the same with the Bale piece but their Joker came in multiple batches over a year. I strongly suggest you reach out to Todd just for peace of mind.

I’m still waiting on the extra riser.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 03:54 PM   #412
epitaph04
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Emailed specfiction and was essentially told I'd get the batman once they receive their shipment. Thats fine and all but didnt they have a few in stock about a month ago, when they were shipping out preorders?
epitaph04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 05:14 PM   #413
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Emailed specfiction and was essentially told I'd get the batman once they receive their shipment. Thats fine and all but didnt they have a few in stock about a month ago, when they were shipping out preorders?
Which version? I didn't see the rooted ones come back in stock.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 05:22 PM   #414
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Anybody in the westcoast received theirs yet? I know theres big shipping delays but I feel spec fiction is taking a bit long with mine. Paid it all off about a month and a half ago.
You paid for express shipping I'm assuming?
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 08:26 AM   #415
Puni
Birdman

did anyone receive this already?
can anyone provide the measurements of the box?

i am trying to find a place for this one

greatly appreciated!
Puni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 03:30 PM   #416
eternalblue02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puni View Post
did anyone receive this already?
can anyone provide the measurements of the box?

i am trying to find a place for this one

greatly appreciated!
Yep, got him a few weeks ago from Spec Fiction. Brown shipper dimensions are 22"1/4 L x 11"1/2 D x 33"1/2 H

If you ordered the deluxe, they send the head stand/bust in a smaller separate box.
Old 12-08-2021, 05:22 PM   #417
Ljaat
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Just got notice that my combined base for both has arrived at bbts. Excited to have them all finally together.
Ljaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 07:13 PM   #418
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ljaat View Post
Just got notice that my combined base for both has arrived at bbts. Excited to have them all finally together.
I’m surprised that I received mine so much earlier than most as I think I received the base back in August.

It looks great, but I wish I could angle Bats in the back a bit, as he’s looking towards his right.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 02:45 PM   #419
eternalblue02

Just a heads up. If you purchased the riser for the duo through Spec Fiction, it will be shipping soon. I got my shipping tag via UPS today.
Old 02-25-2022, 04:52 PM   #420
eternalblue02

Hey gang, received the extended base for Batman and Joker yesterday. Ordered through Spec Fiction, came in one brown shipper, colored box and a foam clamshell with velcro straps. Includes four 3M tags for the holes Batman keys into and instructions. I didn't need to use them as my Batman fit snug in the holes.

I was under the impression this base was going to be a smaller piece that went behind Joker. To my surprise it was one long, solid piece that seats both statues. I'm not kidding when I say this thing weighs a ton, it's not hollow. The extended base alone is heavier than if you were to pick up both pieces with their respective bases.

I think it's great for how I want to display these two but your milage may vary. The paint app is nice and is much like Batman's base. My nitpicks are I wish QS included a cowled head for Batman looking down like in the movie, which I know some of you had mentioned. You also really need to commit to this setup as you'll be putting both bases away which definitely seems like a waste of money. I didn't care for Jokers base because of the protruding triangle in the corner but loved Batman's base. I think the extended base is a good compromise in losing Batman's Tumbler themed base.