Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 11-14-2021, 05:58 PM   #1191
Augenblink
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acolyte View Post
Finally, after moving to a new home, I am able to show you my humble collection of Sideshow and Tweeterhead statues (and a few placeholders) so far.

As you can see, there is enough space for Mer-Man, Trap Jaw, Beast Man, Man-At-Arms and the Sorceress (Igo? You reading? )
Clean display! What cabinet are you using? Seems to be a good fit for 1/5 statues
Augenblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 01:42 AM   #1192
Acolyte
Birdman

Thank you all. I must say that I am very happy with that display.

@Augenblink: I am using simple Besta cabinets from IKEA. You are absolutely right: they do fit perfectly.
Acolyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 01:08 PM   #1193
Igo
Producer
Producer

GREAT display man! Love seeing them all together!
Igo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 01:28 AM   #1194
Acolyte
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post
GREAT display man! Love seeing them all together!
Thank you so much. I cannot wait to add some more.
Acolyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 12:37 PM   #1195
Khev
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Hey Igo!

I just rewatched your Power-Con presentation and got excited all over again for this line, lol. Man I can't freaking wait for Mer-Man especially after receiving the awesome blue Hordak variant.

We seem to have a pretty deep line-up of previews/teases for bad guys now (Mer-Man, Trap Jaw, Beast Man, Scare Glow), and I was wondering if you might be able to divulge which female character is next (She-ra 2.0, Sorceress, etc.)

Either an outright statement as to who is being worked on or a thinly veiled hint that we could easily decipher, lol.
Khev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 04:12 AM   #1196
melkor23
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khev View Post
Hey Igo!

I just rewatched your Power-Con presentation and got excited all over again for this line, lol. Man I can't freaking wait for Mer-Man especially after receiving the awesome blue Hordak variant.

We seem to have a pretty deep line-up of previews/teases for bad guys now (Mer-Man, Trap Jaw, Beast Man, Scare Glow), and I was wondering if you might be able to divulge which female character is next (She-ra 2.0, Sorceress, etc.)

Either an outright statement as to who is being worked on or a thinly veiled hint that we could easily decipher, lol.
To be honest, I won't expect any 2.0 statues in the Legends line since now there is the Classic line to reissue characters. But yes, the Power-Con presentation was awesome and I'm also excited for all the MotU statues by Tweeterhead.

melkor23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 07:27 PM   #1197
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Anyone know where I can find an Orko?
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 02:18 PM   #1198
Thor57
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
To be honest, I won't expect any 2.0 statues in the Legends line since now there is the Classic line to reissue characters. But yes, the Power-Con presentation was awesome and I'm also excited for all the MotU statues by Tweeterhead.

I believe they?ve already confirmed an eventual He-Man and Skeletor re-release. Though after that you may be right.
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 07:54 PM   #1199
Igo
Producer
Producer

Khev - Glad you dug the panel man! It was super fun to do, talk about where the "legends" line started, where it is, and where it might go... as well as the awesome "Classic" stuff too!

After Mer-Man, I think it's obvious Trap Jaw will be next, and then a "semi" announced one will be after that, then a female... not gonna say who, good or bad, etc, so guess away!

We dont get to our first MALE "Heroic Warrior" until early 2023. We definitely hit the baddies heavy, and we're trying to course correct a bit, but I mean... cmon, EVIL WARRIORS are the best, lol!

Thanks for the kind words and the support man!

melkor23 - I can see how you'd think this way, but we might have a surprise coming this year... who knows though, things are always changing, LOL!

NorthernLadMSP - Hope you can find one man! I dont even have a production copy... I gota fix that...

Thor57 - We have mentioned producing a new He-Man and a new Skeletor, it makes sense to revisit the big two, we just gota make sure timing and spacing makes sense...

Anyways, thanks all for the support and feedback, really excited about how this year is shaping up! It took a bit to gear up but the momentum is going a bit crazy right now, lots of MOTU goodness on the horizon.
Igo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 08:48 PM   #1200
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
After Mer-Man, I think it's obvious Trap Jaw will be next, and then a "semi" announced one will be after that, then a female... not gonna say who, good or bad, etc, so guess away!
Very interesting. I totally expected a heroic warrior would go up after Mer-Man and then Trap Jaw.

I was anticipating something like:

2022 Q1 - Mer-Man
2022 Q2 - Man-At-Arms or Sorceress
2022 Q3 - Trap Jaw
2022 Q4 - Sorceress or Man-At-Arms
2023 Q1 - Beast Man
2023 Q2 - He-Man 2.0
2023 Q3 - Skeletor 2.0
2023 Q4 - Zodac & Zodak (variant)

Quote:
We dont get to our first MALE "Heroic Warrior" until early 2023. We definitely hit the baddies heavy, and we're trying to course correct a bit, but I mean... cmon, EVIL WARRIORS are the best, lol!
Agreed, the Evil Warriors ARE the BEST!

Wow, no new Heroic Male until 2023. So we have to look towards heroic females: Sorceress and She-Ra. So that changes my PO guess to:

2022 Q1 - Mer-Man
2022 Q2 - Trap Jaw
2022 Q3 - Beast Man
2022 Q4 - Sorceress
2023 Q1 - She-Ra 2.0
2023 Q2 - Tri-Clops
2023 Q3 - Man-At-Arms
2023 Q4 - Clawful
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote