Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 12-05-2021, 12:47 AM   #61
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

As a car guy I can understand where he is coming from. I hate when they black out the badges in TV shows and movies sometimes, it's very distracting.

Hopefully they leave it blank and a decal or some paint would fix it easy.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 08:28 AM   #62
Lemmiwinkles
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Warlock View Post
L O L you have to be joking! If the car is similar but not exact you will pass on a statue thats about the male and female trex? hahahahahaha some people. If you want a damn mercedes buy a diecast car.

I gotta tell ya buddy of you did but this piece and I walked into your home and saw it, first think I would look for is a mercedes logo. If it wasnt there Id tell you you are an idiot for buying this piece.
Hit a nerve.

Yeah, I want the diorama to be movie accurate. Shocking isn’t it? Im not that fussed about the Rex’s, I’m interested in the car and the scene. If the car isnt accurate I may as well just pass. If its only missing the badges I will be very happy.

Again, I apologise for clearly upsetting you. If youre in charge of licensing for this particular piece I can see why my comment may have caused you to post that sort of a reply.
Lemmiwinkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 10:19 AM   #63
dannygarrett09
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemmiwinkles View Post
Hit a nerve.

Yeah, I want the diorama to be movie accurate. Shocking isn?t it? Im not that fussed about the Rex?s, I?m interested in the car and the scene. If the car isnt accurate I may as well just pass. If its only missing the badges I will be very happy.

Again, I apologise for clearly upsetting you. If youre in charge of licensing for this particular piece I can see why my comment may have caused you to post that sort of a reply.
I don't understand your comment your not fussed about the Rex's. When the whole piece is centered around them. I mean this is a JP fans dream to finally own the two from Lost World and just a car sign is the problem? I mean if you really want the sign get one custom made for it I'm sure others will do the same.
dannygarrett09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 09:15 PM   #64
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannygarrett09 View Post
I don't understand your comment your not fussed about the Rex's. When the whole piece is centered around them. I mean this is a JP fans dream to finally own the two from Lost World and just a car sign is the problem? I mean if you really want the sign get one custom made for it I'm sure others will do the same.
The vehicle is literally the center of the piece...
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 03:27 AM   #65
dannygarrett09
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
The vehicle is literally the center of the piece...
But when you were watching the film was you focused on the car or the Two Rex's looking around I'm sure was for the Rex's.
dannygarrett09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 03:50 AM   #66
Blade3327
Nightwing

Wonder what the odds are that they'll make the Buck available as a separate statue with its own smaller base.

A lot of people have been asking for a Buck, but I don't know if they're prepared to put down the money for the car and the Doe as well.
Blade3327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 08:28 AM   #67
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3327 View Post
Wonder what the odds are that they'll make the Buck available as a separate statue with its own smaller base.

A lot of people have been asking for a Buck, but I don't know if they're prepared to put down the money for the car and the Doe as well.
Not gonna happen.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2022, 06:31 PM   #68
Breakout666
Frackin!

Looking for final pictures, can?t wait.

Any idea?
Breakout666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2022, 08:47 PM   #69
BigMo
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakout666 View Post
Looking for final pictures, can?t wait.

Any idea?
I think they will show us at the next Prime 1 event.
BigMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2022, 09:25 PM   #70
Adam_Warlock
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemmiwinkles View Post
Hit a nerve.

Yeah, I want the diorama to be movie accurate. Shocking isn?t it? Im not that fussed about the Rex?s, I?m interested in the car and the scene. If the car isnt accurate I may as well just pass. If its only missing the badges I will be very happy.

I just find it completely asinine that someone could get so attached to a car logo when the piece and movie is 99.9% about dinosaurs! So yes it sure did strike a nerve. Like I said, you would be better off collecting diecast cars.
Adam_Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote