Shoo
Hercules

Prime 1 / Blitzway: The Suicide Squad - Bloodsport (Idris Elba) 1:3

Wasn't there a thread for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime 1 Studio
Next Level Showcase 3
-
Collaboration Project Prime 1 Studio X Blitzway!
Bloodsport Bonus version 1/3 scale Statue
from "The Suicide Squad" (Film)
Reveal during the Online Showcase.

Last edited by wktf; 12-19-2021 at 04:55 PM.
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 09:39 AM   #2
Shoo
Hercules

Quite a popular release, isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime 1 Studio
MMTSS-03S: BLOODSPORT BONUS VERSION (THE SUICIDE SQUAD 2021)
MMTSS-03S: BLOODSPORT BONUS VERSION (THE SUICIDE SQUAD 2021)

?No one likes a show-off. (Unless what they?re showing off is dope as f***!) F***. That?s true.?

-Bloodsport to Peacemaker

Prime 1 Studio and Blitzway are happy to present a sharp addition to the 1:3 Scale Museum Masterline Series: MMTSS-03S BLOODSPORT BONUS VERSION from THE SUICIDE SQUAD!

At over 28 inches tall, Robert Dubois is cunning and sleek in this newest release from Prime 1 Studio. In collaboration with Blitzway, Prime 1 Studio is proud to reveal our version of Bloodsport from this year?s highly successful film. Bloodsport is shown sporting his incredibly high-tech suit as he expertly wears it in the movie.

Bloodsport?s costume is chock full of intricate detailing in his armor plates, bulletproof undersuit, and the weapons caches he has stored all over his body. The statue comes with different display features: you can switch between his helmeted look, featuring a threatening glossy visor and skeletal teeth, to another look where he shows off his incredible portrait while holding his helmet in his right arm. You can also swap both of his hands to be closed or hold the multi-barrel pistols. He stands on a base excitingly reminiscent of the Jotunheim tower that he and the rest of his team broke into!

When you purchase the Bonus Version of Bloodsport at the official Prime 1 Studio online store or any other authorized distributors, you will get a Bonus statue of Mini Starro, unique to this statue, on a tiny base!

Most of all, Bloodsport looks perfect next to MMTSS-01S: Harley Quinn & MMTSS-02S: Peacemaker! And he is ready to sign up for your team as soon as you take a second to pre-order him!

[Product Specifications]
・Statue Size approximately 28 inches tall [H:71.4cm W:34.3cm D:34.3cm]
・The Suicide Squad-themed base

・Two (2) Swappable Heads
・Two (2) Swappable Right Arms
・Two (2) pairs of swappable hands (Closed Fist or Multi-Barrel Pistols)
・One (1) Mini Starro on Base [BONUS PART]

FULL GALLERY ON FACEBOOK
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 10:02 AM   #3
ukshaun
Hercules

I can see this ending up on Prime 1's ever growing infamous cancelled list. Then again, what do i know?

Harley Quinn hasn't sold out (yet)
Peacekeeper looks excellent!

Bloodsport looks.. boring..
Actor likeness is about 90% there. There is room for improvement. I guess collectors who collect complete lines might be all over this?
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 10:16 AM   #4
Mister H
Gen 13

yep. this will go the way of their comic Deadshot statue. which was way cooler than this.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 10:55 AM   #5
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

It looks nothing like Idris Elba......

Why do I even comment on these Prime1 threads? I'm not sure who suffers more - you folks who keep hearing me whine about how rubbish P1 is, or me having to keep reminding myself to keep my mouth shut.

I'm working on it......
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 02:07 PM   #6
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Elba was one of the best parts of the film, but even I have to admit that I'm pretty underwhelmed by this piece. Although the likeness isn't completely there, it's still a decent statue. In the back of my mind I know that this won't be worth what they'll charge and all of the additional costs to acquire it. I'm curious to see how it does...
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 02:56 PM   #7
deadrodian
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
you folks who keep hearing me whine about how rubbish P1 is
prime 1 is great, maybe not when it comes to making statues of real humans, but when it comes to creatures, or anything that is not live action they're the best
deadrodian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 03:36 PM   #8
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadrodian View Post
prime 1 is great, maybe not when it comes to making statues of real humans, but when it comes to creatures, or anything that is not live action they're the best
If we ignore subjects like customer service, and general business model, and delivery quality, - and just focus on their prototype vs production - I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU - if P1 sticks to comic / computer CGI characters, robots, monsters and Aliens - it seems they can manage that ok.

I would avoid anything that's supposed to be hyper realistic, and or, based on a real actor / actress - regardless if they do it alone, or with Blitzway.

Good luck to anyone expecting The Batman to actually come out looking like Robert Pattinson.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 03:40 PM   #9
deadrodian
The Spirit

Quote:

I would avoid anything that's supposed to be hyper realistic, and or, based on a real actor / actress - regardless if they do it alone, or with Blitzway.
agreed
deadrodian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 05:32 PM   #10
EStark
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
It looks nothing like Idris Elba......

Why do I even comment on these Prime1 threads? I'm not sure who suffers more - you folks who keep hearing me whine about how rubbish P1 is, or me having to keep reminding myself to keep my mouth shut.

I'm working on it......
I don't care about this statue but it looks just like him though.

EStark is offline   Reply With Quote