Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 10-13-2021, 10:28 AM   #1111
lighterheaven
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalzodlives View Post
There is no "fair" or "not fair" anymore. It just is what it is.

Is it irritating to order directly from TH and get the statue last? Yup. Is there anything that can be done about it now? Nope. Hopefully in the future things will change and TH will be able to get their products out before other sellers do, but that's not how things work today.
Agree to disagree.
I respect your opinion,
But for me that is still not fair.
lighterheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 10:33 AM   #1112
iceprince_x
Deadman

I am already anticipating the major blow with the shipment since I am from a foreign country. Wish there is an option to ship it from China to my country that is only 5 hrs away by plane.
iceprince_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 11:05 AM   #1113
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Being a Tweeterhead product, i would have thought all product goes to Tweeterhead first, followed by other sellers.
How is Sideshow getting their hand's on Tweeterhead product, when Tweeterhead themselves cannot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
Their shipments are separate. SS is able to fill containers much faster than TH can with the amount of product they sell. So they get theirs first. TH only puts the EX's they sold on their site in their containers so it takes longer to fill one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by generalzodlives View Post
There is no "fair" or "not fair" anymore. It just is what it is.

Is it irritating to order directly from TH and get the statue last? Yup. Is there anything that can be done about it now? Nope. Hopefully in the future things will change and TH will be able to get their products out before other sellers do, but that's not how things work today.
Exactly for those saying they are two different companies and are shipping different things. Sideshow can quickly fill a container with all the statues and other items they sell on their website. Tweeterhead focuses on the statues and in smaller numbers. Pretty much they are in a losing battle against large companies with deep pockets when it comes to jumping ahead in line.

Sorry to brag about getting my Catwoman. I would have been in the same boat as others if they EX hadn't sold out so quickly through TH. I will stop - let me know if you want somewhat crappy cellphone pics though

Just know I'm in the same boat as those waiting for Ivy to arrive. I ordered her directly from TH, I'm more excited for her than Catwoman and I will be waiting with the rest of you. But it's OK because I know it's not TH's fault. The world is a crazy place where now huge companies are contracting out private boats to go get their shipments off the cargo freighters. I don't want TH to go bankrupt over trying to get my pieces to me. I can and will wait.
Demona is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 11:27 AM   #1114
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceprince_x View Post
I am already anticipating the major blow with the shipment since I am from a foreign country. Wish there is an option to ship it from China to my country that is only 5 hrs away by plane.
Didn't the latest newsletter mention something like this for international customer? That it might be faster and cheaper for them to just toss it on a plane?

Never hurts to shoot TH an email and ask.
Demona is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 12:08 PM   #1115
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Didn't the latest newsletter mention something like this for international customer? That it might be faster and cheaper for them to just toss it on a plane?

Never hurts to shoot TH an email and ask.
Funny enough, i already popped an email of to them.
So far, no reply.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 12:44 PM   #1116
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Exactly for those saying they are two different companies and are shipping different things. Sideshow can quickly fill a container with all the statues and other items they sell on their website. Tweeterhead focuses on the statues and in smaller numbers. Pretty much they are in a losing battle against large companies with deep pockets when it comes to jumping ahead in line.
I think everyone is guessing how the shipping works and none of us really know. I doubt all the stuff sideshow sells comes from the same factories, or the same city for that matter. They can probably fill a container with the statues that come from the same factory but all the pictures, backpacks, and other assorted toys/statues most likely come from all over. We don’t even know if Tweeterhead uses the same factory that Sideshow uses.
Old 10-13-2021, 12:49 PM   #1117
nearmint
Phoenix

Based on Chad's latest newsletter, the challenge isn't so much filling a container, it's finding an available container to fill.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 12:51 PM   #1118
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Based on Chad's latest newsletter, the challenge isn't so much filling a container, it's finding an available container to fill.
China built two hospitals in less than two weeks.
I am sure they can make extra containers in no time.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 12:54 PM   #1119
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
China built two hospitals in less than two weeks.
I am sure they can make extra containers in no time.
I think those are vastly different priorities.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 01:01 PM   #1120
lighterheaven
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

If TH holds all/any shipments untill they can deliver to every orders, this will not happen.

The options are:
Delay for all orders till they can ship to all,
or delay only to their direct buyers and ship those orders from elsewhere..

Maybe they decided to just ship what they can in order to get things done slowly but sure, but maybe they are creating new issue because now people will start to hesitate ordering directly from them..
lighterheaven is offline   Reply With Quote