Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 11-23-2021, 08:56 PM   #151
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
If he is $595 I would be shocked if there are swap-outs of any kind. Storm is more than that and has nothing.

Maybe we will all be stunned and there will be an EX for $630 or something.
Yeah I thought the same and hard to know what their system is showing for that price. Hmm maybe a way to find out by testing it on a few other products, but I imagine he'll be up for order very soon... so we won't have long to wait.

I'd really love a few switch outs but I'll be buying him either way.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 08:56 PM   #152
SONICobra
Batman

Great piece but would be a mistake to force collectors to always have him displayed with swords
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 11:03 PM   #153
pau123
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnipot85 View Post
finally a new character and he looks great.

Hope Jubilee is next. Also would be interested in Havok (in his 90s look) and Angel.
Yuppp... Bishop would be great.
pau123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 11:08 PM   #154
savage.CAP
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pau123 View Post
Yuppp... Bishop would be great.
Yes please! Bishop is a must.

I do hope there is an option to display without swords. There seems to be seams on the forearm/hands.
savage.CAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 11:30 PM   #155
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Two empty hands would be so easy. He obviously disconnects at the wrists. No way is that shipping in one piece at that area and keeping it one whole arm is also odd angles.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 11:52 PM   #156
IronLungs31
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

What I have noticed is that SSC gives us that one obscure Marvel outside the main character a year and this is that one. This year it is the current released Taskmaster.
IronLungs31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 12:10 AM   #157
pau123
Sailor Moon

Doesn't ssc know we are aging already, we be in 60s and still waiting hahaha
pau123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 05:31 AM   #158
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLungs31 View Post
What I have noticed is that SSC gives us that one obscure Marvel outside the main character a year and this is that one. This year it is the current released Taskmaster.
Maybe??. While this isn?t Spider-Man, Wolverine or Cap, I think Nightcrawler is too popular to be considered obscure at all, let alone the one obscure character release of the year and comparable to Taskmaster. If we say he?s obscure then we also have to included characters like Colossus and Psylocke.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 05:41 AM   #159
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
Maybe??. While this isn?t Spider-Man, Wolverine or Cap, I think Nightcrawler is too popular to be considered obscure at all, let alone the one obscure character release of the year and comparable to Taskmaster. If we say he?s obscure then we also have to included characters like Colossus and Psylocke.
You're thinking of obscure in the sense of a person who's read comics for years. To comic fans he's very popular, but to the general public he's no where near the optics of certain characters and yes you can put Psylocke in there, the only reason she gets as much attention from Sideshow as she does is their predilection for doing less generally popular females way before males. As for Colossus you probably could say the same which is why there was so many years between PFs, but the Deadpool movies made him a bit more visible in the general public eye than before.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 05:52 AM   #160
Black Cat
Thunderstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
Ehhh I dunno, when most people think X-men it's not Nightcrawler. I think he is obscure and I think Colossus and Psylocke are way more popular but I'm glad he got made finally for those that wanted one.
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote