Old 07-21-2018, 09:55 PM   #2153
mars
The Spirit

As requested photos of Honey Trap Whisper Ex

mars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 10:04 PM   #2154
mars
The Spirit

Honey Trap All... And here are all of them put together, I did buy another Lucky when she was at rock bottom price just recently couldn't resist. I have looked at her she looks better than the first one but I didn't take any photos of her. I will definitely look forward to buying the other 3 when they eventually come out.

Hope you like all the photos LMK?

Last edited by mars; 07-21-2018 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Correct word
Old 07-21-2018, 10:35 PM   #2155
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars View Post
Ok I will put a bunch of them together and reduce the image size give me an hour, Thanks
Your Lucky doesn't look bad. I think without the sunglasses, she looks way better.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 10:58 PM   #2156
mars
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
Your Lucky doesn't look bad. I think without the sunglasses, she looks way better.
Thanks, yes that's why I ended up getting another one so I could display one with sunglasses and one without since she was going so cheap on Amazon
Old 07-22-2018, 12:17 AM   #2157
Josado
Statue Forum MacDaddy

lol worms
Josado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 12:19 AM   #2158
gomur
The Tick

So happy to see this series continue! The two new entries and Fireball are a welcome sight.

Curious what the Russian runway model looks like without her fur. It does seem the dress is sculpted. Might be nice to display her with the furs pooled at her feet.

The activist is also quite fetching. I don't have Lucky but I imagine the two of them together would make a great theme tandem. Just like Fireball and Derby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
They changed quite a bit on her.
The portrait, tutu, and I think they changed the wash on her suit.

I actually liked the original portrait more.
The new one is nice, but I prefer the original as well. Still curious if they'll have a switch out helmet option.
gomur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 01:11 AM   #2159
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Excellent shots mars. Almost makes me want to re-purchase the girls I got rid of.

I still think the Whisper Variant is far and away the best of the bunch. Lucky’s glasses would've looked a whole lot better had they been clear and Derby’s riot shield would’ve looked much better had they stuck with the original foggy surface vs the completely clear look.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 01:53 AM   #2160
mars
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Excellent shots mars. Almost makes me want to re-purchase the girls I got rid of.

I still think the Whisper Variant is far and away the best of the bunch. Lucky’s glasses would've looked a whole lot better had they been clear and Derby’s riot shield would’ve looked much better had they stuck with the original foggy surface vs the completely clear look.

Hey Hellboy, you've just given me a great idea Thanks, since I have two of the Lucky statues what I'm thinking of doing now on one of them is cutting out the glass part and leave only the frame then take that to the optometrist or sunglass people and ask them to make some clear glass for it all sunglass shades for it.

As with the riot shield, yeah I think I prefer the clear one opposed to the frosted version having a look at the old pictures her sun visor is also frosted! now that doesn't make sense how can you see through a frosted sun visor. I've Googled Riot Shields and they are meant to be clear so I'm happy with that.

Yeah well if you're going to repurchase you better do it quickly cuz I'm sure every other person is going to want to do the same thing to.