Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2013, 09:57 PM   #31
Smooth Criminal
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Hey Jerry will we get emails about when our payments are due for statues that we have on order? I have alex on order and didnt know when the third email was due until I looked at a few old emails about payment dates, is there anyway we can get reminders that payments are due so we arent to late?
Old 08-06-2013, 10:51 PM   #32
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Hey Jerry will we get emails about when our payments are due for statues that we have on order? I have alex on order and didnt know when the third email was due until I looked at a few old emails about payment dates, is there anyway we can get reminders that payments are due so we arent to late?
Yeah Ive been falling behind on that. On the positive Im not really strict about payment dates as long as its within a week of when we remind you to pay.
Old 08-26-2013, 06:32 PM   #33
Liad
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

So the third payment for Reptile is WAY overdue (august 1st). are we supposed to make the third payment when he's ready to be shipped? I don't receive e-mails about this at all from PCS, and i've asked about this previously but I can't remember getting an answer.
Old 08-26-2013, 06:42 PM   #34
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liad View Post
So the third payment for Reptile is WAY overdue (august 1st). are we supposed to make the third payment when he's ready to be shipped? I don't receive e-mails about this at all from PCS, and i've asked about this previously but I can't remember getting an answer.
We sent out an email in June and one a few weeks ago.

Maybe they are going in spam ? Or your server is blocking them.

We do have a couple dozen email addresses that never seem to go through.

You can email orders@pcstoy.com with your question and they will help you
Old 08-27-2013, 05:06 AM   #35
Liad

E-mail sent.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:04 AM   #36
RyanGabriel
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Hi Jerry,

Just 2 things sir,

Can you please follow up to Audrey if she is still sending me a replacement Head for my Sideshow EX Head, the one with the teeth showing. She ask me last August 15 which one do I need and still waiting an answer from her.

And secondly I'm also waiting for a replacement base for my Sideshow EX Sagat which do have a crack in the middle. When do you think it will arrive?

And thanks for the reimbursement of the duties i paid.

Thanks
Old 08-28-2013, 08:06 AM   #37
RyanGabriel
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

And I did email her last Thursday and this morning to follow up. Thanks
Old 08-28-2013, 05:52 PM   #38
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Just messaged her

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanGabriel View Post
Hi Jerry,

Just 2 things sir,

Can you please follow up to Audrey if she is still sending me a replacement Head for my Sideshow EX Head, the one with the teeth showing. She ask me last August 15 which one do I need and still waiting an answer from her.

And secondly I'm also waiting for a replacement base for my Sideshow EX Sagat which do have a crack in the middle. When do you think it will arrive?

And thanks for the reimbursement of the duties i paid.

Thanks
Old 09-01-2013, 07:33 AM   #39
Liad

Have tried getting in contact with your customer service for about a week now regarding my PCS Shao Kahn Regular Edition cancellation. Sent on:

aug 23. to CustomerService@pcstoy.com
aug 27 to audreyp@pcstoy.com
aug 29 to orders@pcstoy.com

Since I got a reply almost instantly to my reptile inquiry after posting here, I figured i'd do so again. Sorry for the repeated e-mails, but it's very important to me.

Thanks
Old 09-01-2013, 04:17 PM   #40
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Jerry,

Audrey emailed me on july 23rd that my Chun Li hasnt been picked up by the painter yet for the repaint (statue arrived at your office in june).

On july 29th I've send her another email with some other questions and I've been sending an email on august 18th asking about an update on Chun Li but havent received a reply on both emails.

Can you ask her to reply on those emails? I can forward the last email to you if you like.

Thanks!
Closed Thread